Swirv is offline New Member

Lipo-6 or Hot Rox- Which one is better??

I am new to the board, and have a couple questions. I've been reading on the all sports nutrition website about both products but I am really not sure which to go for. Both sound real convincing but one is with ephedra and one isnt. I have taken Xenadrine in the past and i lost a lot of weight on that, bout 30-35 pounds in 3 months. But this hot rox is new and doesnt have ephedra, which is a plus but i dont want to spend my money on a product that wont show the results i want. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Also i was thinking about taking 1-tu along with either one to build more muscle mass. But i dont want to blow up crazy big, i guess i just want to kno just how effective is 1-tu?

thanks

Sherv

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well a lot of people dont use PHs so info on 1-tu may be hard to come by. also adding muscle while burning fat are more or less contradictory goals because it's very very hard to do both. as for hot rox i've heard nothing but good things, but 50 bux for a fat burner is pretty pricey if you ask me...ill stick to my ECA

Thanks bigsd67
    Yea after reading about hot rox my decision is leaning more towards that one. What is ECA? I mean im not looking to lose like 50 pounds or anything, I am 20 5'9" and i weigh 200 lbs, my estimated body fat percentage is 16% give or take, I try to work out at least four days a week i try to fit cardio in at the end of my work out and a small 5 minute jog to get warmed up before my work out. Im just lookin to lose my gut, and love handles and get ripped. prob no more than 30-35 pounds
    thanks again

sherv
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    well a lot of people dont use PHs so info on 1-tu may be hard to come by. also adding muscle while burning fat are more or less contradictory goals because it's very very hard to do both. as for hot rox i've heard nothing but good things, but 50 bux for a fat burner is pretty pricey if you ask me...ill stick to my ECA

strongNlean is offline Junior Member
    eca is ephedrine-caffeine-aspirin, and i would say hotrox is the best on the market right now, lipo-6 is not that great i was using it last month and it didn't do anything for me.

Thanks guys. Im leaning towards ephedra again after reading up on peoples posts. What you guys think? Im just worried ill get hot rox and it wont do **** for me, and im 50 bucks in the hole.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    put it like this, diet is the only thing that will help you lose fat, so you might want to check out that forum as well. supplements wont do jack if your diet is in order. also you need to do a good amount of cardio to facilitate fat loss. once all this is in check then take a look at a fat burner to aid in the process. personally i use ECA just for an energy boost for my morning cardio and i have been liking it. if i were you i'd take the 50 bux for hot rox and use it to buy a good whey protein and some flax oil. food is by far the best supplement out there.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i got a full bottle of Hot Rox right now ( i got it from someone..i've seen it on the web for 60-70 bucks a bottle.............i wouldnt pay that unless i was POSITIVE it was effective).............i havent started taking it yet......cause i want to be strict with it..........not just take it here and there like i ususally do............they kind of make it sound "too good to be true"..........any one have good results with it?.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

zOaib is offline VET
    i go a new hot rox bottle i am willing to help u out sell u for 35 dollars shippign included , if interested email me ............ [email protected] .......... Lataz ( plus let me know how it worked for u ) i am sellign this since i invested quite some money on stocking up for ephedra fatburners since april ban is very NEAR ! thx

fritz2435 is offline Member
    is saving 15 bucks really worth the risk of getting ripped?

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I have used hot rox before, but i combined it with ephedra. I dont know how hot rox works by itself but this combo worked good for me( 2 ephedra pills when i wake up, two in the evening, and 2 hot rox pills in the afternoon). I did it for about 4 weeks at the end of summer, because in the beginning of summer, I had foot surgery and was on crutches for two months not allowing me to workout. Since this was also summer break for me as a college student, I took in ALOT of bad habits and gained weight. Once i got off the crutches, I was allowed to do light cardio (walking) for a month. I was impatient so that is why i combined the two. At the time I wasnt to familiar with proper dieting techniques as practiced on this site, but even so, it still worked good for me.

I am also curious though, since i do not want to test 50$ on another bottle of hot rox, has anyone else experienced successful results using hot rox?

Thread Information