Thread: NO2 clearup

Kingavs is offline New Member

NO2 clearup

I was just wondering if taking NO2 is bad if you don't cycle off creatine for the full 10 days. It's only been about 3 and i don't feel like waiting.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Who said you have to cycle off creatine before taking an NO2 product?

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    It is suggested in the NO2 book, cycle off for 10 days, and when you start up it will supposedly work better. You can start the NO2 now, but wait the 10 days to take any creatine again.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Bill
    It is suggested in the NO2 book, cycle off for 10 days, and when you start up it will supposedly work better. You can start the NO2 now, but wait the 10 days to take any creatine again.
    Well, in that case...if you are going to try to use NO2 on the premise that it MAY help creatine work better than you should go off of it for about 4 weeks, as, in just 10 days you will not have depleted your overall creatine levels all that much.

Still, I doubt that NO2 will increase the effectiveness of creatine anyway. Perhaps it can help you "load" faster, but after this point, not much more can be done.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    DO A SEARCH before you post!!! There are sooo many NO2 threads out there that answer that exact question! If you dont cycle off creatine first, you will get NO results whatsoever!

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    DO A SEARCH before you post!!! There are sooo many NO2 threads out there that answer that exact question! If you dont cycle off creatine first, you will get NO results whatsoever!

I disagree...I tried Nitrix with Creatine and got some great pumps....not worth the cash though...save youre money....

FM

FmRommel is offline Member
    I agree though...a search should have been done....there are a ton of these posts...

FM

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Nitrix is an exception, as it comes packaged with creatine. However, for best results using nox2, no2, np2, cycle off for 10 days

Animal04 is offline New Member
    first of all, if you say it is essential to cycle off creatine, then why? It seems irrational to me that not going off creatine will inhibit the benefits of no2. Like that one dude said, it should be more like 4 weeks not 10. After all, your digestive system is designed to absorb nutrients, i dont see why not cycling should make a difference.

By the way, i hit the search button myself, and i have not found good solid info about the 10 day thing. So i myself would like t o see it answered

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    By the way, i hit the search button myself, and i have not found good solid info about the 10 day thing. So i myself would like t o see it answered
    Your right, I did a search and don't see anywhere specified about the 10 days, but I do have the NO2 - "The 21-Day Transformation" (free with web purchase, $1 at GNC) and it states about 4 times to cycle off creatine for 10 days. Not that I agree, and there was no real explanation why, but thats what Ed Byrd says to do!

Thread Information