Beefbucket is offline Junior Member

Another M1T PCT question

Sorry guys in advance-
    But I have been doing research (my eyes hurt) and nobody has really been set on an answer for what PCT to use for a 2 week cycle of M1T w/ 4-AD. Nolva AND Clomid, or just nolva, or just clomid. I am ordering M1T today but I dont want to begin until I have the proper PCT. I wish to stay away from 6-Oxo because I dont want to take any chances. Bottom line: Any ideas / opinions would be appreciated - thanks BB

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i would treat it like a regular PCT because from what i gather it is a very steroidlike supplement so like you said why take the chance.

when i cycled last year i had great success with doing clomid and nolva together.
    300mg clomid 40mg nolva day 1
    100mg clomid 20mg nolva day 2-10
    50mg clomid 20mg nolva day 11-bottles finished

i did the above plan and i recovered fairly well. though i have to say i did have a bit of a crash about two months later and did clomid at 100mg ED for 30 days as well as tribulus and i got back to normal fairly quickly.

awesomeguy39 is offline New Member
    BB, i started my M1T cycle 6 days ago. started with 10 mg. of M1T and 500 mg. 4-diol to assess. I have not experiencd any loss of libido but feeling tired is another story ! I am going to kick up the 4-diol to 750 mg's for the second week. For PCT I have decided on Nolvadex 1st week (taper) and second week Nolvadex and Tribulis/avena sativa

K-pac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeguy39
    BB, i started my M1T cycle 6 days ago. started with 10 mg. of M1T and 500 mg. 4-diol to assess. I have not experiencd any loss of libido but feeling tired is another story ! I am going to kick up the 4-diol to 750 mg's for the second week. For PCT I have decided on Nolvadex 1st week (taper) and second week Nolvadex and Tribulis/avena sativa
    You might as well just take the nolva b/c tribbulus doesn't do **** compared to other pct drugs. Stick with the nolva and also try to get some clomid. Herbal remedies aren't going to do that much for you. Stick with the hard stuff.

Just my 2 cents
    K-pac

awesomeguy39 is offline New Member
    K-pac, for myself as far as using herbals for PCT after a PH cycle. Tribulus has always helped restore my T levels. I have done cycles on 1-AD without it and with it and I can tell you man, it works. It may have something to do with age also. I have talked to many younger guys who say it didnt do sh## for them either. From what I have read it appears that clomid and Nolvadex do the same thing, you just have to dose higher for comid, so why stack them ? thanks...

Rotary is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you guys like 6-oxo? Doesn't it suppress estrogen enough? Isn't that what you guys are talking about?

Thread Information