mfenske is offline Member

Gaspari Methyl D

Is anyone familiar with this product? It's actual chemical name is 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one. It looks promising, but I was wondering what people's thoughts and experiences with it were. Also, if I decided to try this stuff would 6-OXO be a good idea before/during/after? Thanks all. Mark
    Last edited by mfenske; 03-15-2004 at 04:10 PM.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't try anything that has the word 'estra' in it.

Powrlftr- I wouldn't try anything that has the word 'estra' in it.
    Why's that? Estrogen or something? Mark

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    I wouldn't try anything that has the word 'estra' in it.
    The estra does not automatically mean its an estrogen or anything.
    There is "est" in the chem name for nandrolone (or any other 19-nor),trenbolone ,norbolethone(has "pregna" in it).
    Last edited by baller45; 03-10-2004 at 09:04 PM.

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Esta (chemically speaking) usually refers to an Ester compound. Dealing with the way the Carbon atoms are bonded within the molecule. So i would say that you are safe with that deal. Otherwise, to answer your question, no I have not tried / heard of that supplement. Is there a shortened or common name? - BB

ryubrir is offline New Member
    i was interested in ordering some from teamliferesearch.com , (since I always get good **** from them quickly) but I have been kind of reluctant to take anything with really strong androgenic effects ...although they say it's quite anabolic ...

I am curious, if someone orders and uses let me know your results quick, since it could be outlawed soon, and if it's any good, I will then hop on the bandwagon before it's too late... I just don't want another methyl-1-test rerun...

rs1000 is offline New Member
    Anyone who tries this would be wise to get blood work done after being on it a couple weeks or so. CBC, liver panel, renal(kidney) panel, and electrolytes. If you don't have a doctor who'll write a script for you, you can get a script at low cost from the directlabs dot com website (their general health test), and have your blood drawn at a local hospital.

LM1332 Guest

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryubrir
    I just don't want another methyl-1-test rerun...

ryubrir...what do you mean by this legaly??

Thanks

FM

Is there a shortened or common name? - BB
    Yeah, Gaspari calls it Methyl-D. Mark

Sir Foxx is offline New Member
    Gaspari's and KiloSports are the same. KS bottles Gaspari's stuff for him. Their stuff comes from Bruce Kneller. DesignerSupps.com(who I recommend) will be selling it(from different source) as will 1Fast400. Just throwing out some options for everyone to consider.

Froglegs is offline New Member
    have been on Methyl d for 3 weeks now. first week 1 tab a day. nothing. so i bumped it to 2 a day for the next few days to see if i would start to feel anything. still nothing. over the next week i went from 4 to 5 to 6 a day as of right now. have a leg workout planned tomorrow. so far i feel a little harder and leaner but can't say that i'm a believer yet. been researching on other boards and found mixed relults with this product. if i were to recommend today i would say keep your money and try a different product. my 2 cents. hope it helps someone.

LM1332 Guest
    wow this thread is like 2 month old haha

Thread Information