nsallis is offline New Member

Thanks for all ya'lls info, just made my order

Just ordered some M1T capsules and 4-AD transdermal. What i've decided is based on no small part by all the info ya'll put together in sticky's and some of the other posts. Thanks guys (and ladies). I was bumpin round here when i was a good bit younger wanted to grab some gear and ya'll def. pointed me in the right direction(kickin myself square in the face for even considering it) and i'm sure this board has done the same again. I'm gonna spend a good 3-4 weeks getting my diet back in order and try to get myself back in shape, then we'll see what kind of results i pull... See ya'll...

Nic

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsallis
    I was bumpin round here when i was a good bit younger wanted to grab some gear and ya'll def. pointed me in the right direction(kickin myself square in the face for even considering it) and i'm sure this board has done the same again.
    I think you might need another 'kick' in the face cause M1T is a steroid - stop fooling yourself. You might as well be poppin' dbols.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    I think you might need another 'kick' in the face cause M1T is a steroid - stop fooling yourself. You might as well be poppin' dbols.

agreed....M1T is not something you wanna take lightly. you're 20 years old. you have enough test in you to equal a 500mg per week cycle, you dont wanna fcuk with your hormones bro trust me. there is no worse feeling than being 20 years old and wondering if your dik is gonna work because of the cycle you are on. Pro hormones have just as many sides as real roids. keep this in mind before you cycle anything.

22 man... that still to young? (where'd ya get 20?)

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    read ur profile...maybe it needs updating.....sorry bout that....well 22 is a bit better, still young in a few guys opinions here....all ill say is just make sure you research and do proper Post Cycle Therapy as if you were on a real roid cycle and you should be ok...im hoping that you already knew this and have it all planned out.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro screw the hormones nad just go with the real thing...you will probably get more from the gear than the side effects with the pro hormones

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    ....you're 20 years old. you have enough test in you to equal a 500mg per week cycle.
    The average male produces b/n 2.5 and 11mg per day.

I know you werent being literal though

Agreed, he has no buisness using supplemental hormones...yet.

FmRommel is offline Member
    I do not want to get in an argument about age.....

But IMO 22 is not too early to start gear...if you are informed and well prepared...including, but not limited to PCT, doseages, supps, and of course excercise and diet. The only thing I will add is 22 is not too young if you have been SERIOUSLY lifting for years, not months or weeks.

M1T is a steroid ...as bigsd67 said, PCT is obviously needed. Read up on the threads here as there has been much debate on M1T. Personally, I would say go for gear if you can, but otherwise learn before you use prohormones/steroids .

FM

I've been training for the past 3 years, but have taken about 4 months off... (finishin up school and dealin with the real world stuff). so i figured bout 4 weeks to get my diet back and get into the swing of things, then see where it takes me. I've been readin up a bit on PCT and decided i'm going to stick with the OTC route... And Lilvito- i'm personally trying to stay away from any legal problems since i'm tryin to get into law school...

Thread Information