Thread: m1t and 4-ad

strongNlean is offline Junior Member

m1t and 4-ad

Im going to start a cycle of m1t and 4ad. im just trying to figure out how much trandermal 4-ad i should take to help with the lethargy and libido loss caused by the 20mg m1t. Should I take 200mg of transdermal 4-ad or should i take 400mg?
    Last edited by strongNlean; 03-15-2004 at 04:36 PM. Reason: had to add something

awesomeguy39 is offline New Member
    Strong, I am in my second week of M1T W/4-diol. I bumped up to 15 mg's for second week and bumped up to (from 500)1,000 mg's of oral 4-diol. the lethargy hasnt really gone away. havent suffered any loss of libido as yet. Feel bloated most of the time, sucks. But strength gains have really kicked in this second week. My PCT will include Nolva 60 mg's first day off tapering to 20 fourth day and staying there for total of three weeks. Second week off i plan on starting tribulis and longjack. I will also start milk thistle first week off.

strongNlean is offline Junior Member
    How much does oral 4-ad dose compare to transdermal 4-ad?

awesomeguy39 is offline New Member
    thats a good question bro, i am not sure although i would assume the dosage would be lighter in comparison to pill form. I think 4-diol pill form has a conversion of around 12 to 15 %. by the way .....fifth day today on 1,000 mg's of the 4-diol and the lethargy has passed.

darklight is offline New Member
    i think that if you are at 20 mg of m1t you can rise the 4-ad transderm to 600-900 range

Thread Information