OSTIE is offline Senior Member

topical fatburning...

I thought ive heard on a couple past threads and/or articles that topical fatburning can be effective with bf% is low. I am at about 15% bf right now, I think. I can see the top ribs startin to come in and upper stomach definition, but my fat is just planted on my love handles and lower stomach. It is definately the last place i am losing fat. I was just wondering if the topical fat burning will help it look alittle more proportional while i continue my strict cutting.

Anyone have any opinions for me?

Thanks
    -ost

PS, i believe one of the product names was yhombiburn(spelling?)???????

FmRommel is offline Member
    IMO topical fatburners are ****....all they do is squeeze water out for a couple of days if that...keep the cardio up and diet clean...it will work out for you...

FM

Rampage Jackson is offline Junior Member
    Basskiller is formulating an ultra top secret topical fat burner. Not sure if he intends on selling it, or if he just wants to see if it can be done (like his winny suspension).

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    IMO topical fatburners are ****....all they do is squeeze water out for a couple of days if that...keep the cardio up and diet clean...it will work out for you...

FM

Amen.

Can we make this a sticky?

Love handles go last. The only way to get rid of them is cardio and diet. If you want to buy spot fat removers, send me money and I will tell you how long to run each day.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    hell im down to just about 10 percent and i still have some signs of love handles....the ONLY thing that can spot reduce fat is lyposuction.....anything else is just garbage IMO.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Amen.

Can we make this a sticky?

Love handles go last. The only way to get rid of them is cardio and diet. If you want to buy spot fat removers, send me money and I will tell you how long to run each day.
    My cardio and diet are spot on and they will continue to be. I dont plan on replacing cardio and diet with some "wonder" supplement, I figured I would just throw up the topic and see what people had to say since Ive been hearing about it more than I used too.

Thread Information