ryne is offline New Member

Question what do u think?

hey guys im 16 and about to be 17 yrs and what do yall think if i was to do a 4 week cycle of 1-ad with 4-ad. post up ur opinions and what are the best brands to get thanx

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    They are worthless, use your money on a good protien supplement...

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Don't take prohormones before the age of 21. They can have the same negative consequences on your endocrine system as real AAS.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Don't take prohormones before the age of 21. They can have the same negative consequences on your endocrine system as real AAS.
    Agree completely.

Ryne do a search on 1-ad. There was a 17 year old dude a little while back that did a cycle (despite almost unanimous advice not to do so at that age) and got pretty honked up.

At your age, you have enought test running through your system to service a whore house and come out loking for more.

Get you diet in order, eat enough protein and work out basic. You will grow.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    how would you like to have a non functioning limp dik.....cuz this is a side effect of 1ad and 4ad if done without proper PCT and when done at too young of an age. just some food for thought. when i was 16 all i wanted was to get laid and to even think that there's something that could take this away was reason enuf for me to stay away for a long time.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Bro first hand experience from me, I did a AAS cycle last year this time and a prohormone cycle in November-December of 03. I was only 20 years old at the time and got my sex drive all f****d up. It took a long time for me to get me sex drive back to where it was supposed to be. I'm just now gonna turn 21. If I was 20 and got messed up, just think of how bad it would be for a 17 year old who's tests levels are already sky high.

Thread Information