Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Any of you guys try San v12?

Any of you guys try this stuff? saw it in the health store looks pretty intense. visited their website and found most of their products interesting. What exactly is this stuff and does it really give you a perpetual pump?

Wanted some info from any of the guys whove tried it before buying this stuff beacuse its darn expensive. thanks in advance bros!

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Any of you guys try this stuff? saw it in the health store looks pretty intense. visited their website and found most of their products interesting. What exactly is this stuff and does it really give you a perpetual pump?

Wanted some info from any of the guys whove tried it before buying this stuff beacuse its darn expensive. thanks in advance bros!
    V-12 is a sugar free creatine transport system. It has an excellent form of creatine and insulinogenic compounds that help drive the creatine into the cells. SAN is a quality company overall and V-12 is no exception. I have used it and got stronger and noticed far better pumps. I LOVE the fact that it has no calories in it either.

combolic is offline Junior Member
    Im using it now and it works - better pumps and increased strength.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive tried it and i would personally just stick with regular creatine, I find that its more money for the same results.

Thread Information