RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

Diarrhea form Tongkat Ali?

diˇarˇrheˇa also diˇarˇrhoeˇa ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-r)
    n.
    Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces, usually indicating gastrointestinal distress or disorder.

Sorry had to throw that in

I've been taking Tongkat Ali for 2 weeks now. Cycling 4 days on, one off, 3 on, one off, repeat. Anyways the whole time my **** has been funny. I crapped 3 times this morning. Anyone else experience this?

BTW, I am also taking colostrum, which can give you the runs, though I started that 2 weeks ago too and from experience have never had weird colostrum crap this long.

And for the record, you guys weren't lying about this stuff... after my first does I had a vicious head rush and thought I was going to puke. No wonder they say gradually introduce it!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    diˇarˇrheˇa also diˇarˇrhoeˇa ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-r)
    n.
    Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces, usually indicating gastrointestinal distress or disorder.

Sorry had to throw that in

I've been taking Tongkat Ali for 2 weeks now. Cycling 4 days on, one off, 3 on, one off, repeat. Anyways the whole time my **** has been funny. I crapped 3 times this morning. Anyone else experience this?

BTW, I am also taking colostrum, which can give you the runs, though I started that 2 weeks ago too and from experience have never had weird colostrum crap this long.

And for the record, you guys weren't lying about this stuff... after my first does I had a vicious head rush and thought I was going to puke. No wonder they say gradually introduce it!
    Hey, I'm curious as to what brand you are using. I am experiencing similar problems taking 600mg of 100:1 extract from beyondacentury.com. No headrushes though.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Hey, I'm curious as to what brand you are using. I am experiencing similar problems taking 600mg of 100:1 extract from beyondacentury.com. No headrushes though.
    I'm taking Biotest's Red Kat... its 100mg/capsule. Im taking 400mg on workout days, 300mg on off (morning then 8 hours later).

The head rush was only after my very first dose though.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I **** my pants eating hot wings the other night.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Thanks for the update.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

Thread Information