teenlad1 is offline New Member

which creatine is better?

first of all...sorry for askin so many qu's lately, but im just tryin to get educated! and i find that askin people with experience is better than just readin facts etc.

anyway, to the point, ive just ran out of creatine, ive been usin the powder one, as i bought it off me bro. should i now move to the liquid one, cos i heard its more effective? and im sick to death of that apple juice... 4 pints a day for the first week was torture! ive also gotta get more protein powder, is there a specific one that makes u put on more mass, or are they all similar?

and how long do u think i should take it...ive been takin powder one for 2 weeks, it says on the back take for a max of 8 weeks, and then have a rest, but if i switch from powder to liquid, should i have a break between that? (and its called creapure creatine if that helps u answer me!)

thanx alot

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    so info for you..there are only 2 manufactures of creatine...so when buying it..go with the cheapest one...i perfer to use prolab..it is cheap in my area. Don't buy the liquid and don't buy the creatine carbo. look at the creatine carbo this way..who is to say you are getting the amount of creatine you want in each scope..one scope you could be getting more dextrose and less creatine and then next time the exact opposite. dextose with creatine is the way to go since it is so fastly absorbed by the body. a pack of dextose is about 2 or 3 dollars and will last you a month. so buy 100% creatine or nothing else.

i posted this before..with a little more detail..try running some searches before you ask the questions it will save you some time rather tehn waiting for a response...but at the same time don't be shy..ask away.

good luck

JuicedHound is offline New Member

Talking

My favorite is AST Micronized Creatine. It works better than any other I've tried. Its 1000g for around 20 bucks. You can get it at most websites that carry supps. Dont buy from AST's website its almost forty bucks there.

teenlad1 is offline New Member
    what is dectose? why is the liquid creatine shit? i thought it would be better since its easier to take? thanx

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    Prolab is good and cheap and supplied by SKW Labs, in Germany, there are other "no name" brands that also use German creatine, I go for that one always because I trust the purity of the german creatine, some other brands use the China suppliers which I completly distrust in quality and purity. The dextrose you can buy anywhere for pennies and that way you know how much you are mixin' with your creatine and you can control the amount that works best for you.

solid90062 is offline Member

First off this belongs in the supplement forum

Beyond that as far Liquid goes go with the bros say...it is shit. I used it and i didnt like it...i think its either underdosed or an outright lie as 2 how much they put in or if its all creatinine, but claim otherwise.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Keep to the powdered forms.Read my post on creatine for more info

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, stick to the powdered creatine, liquid sucks

Prolab has got some really nice creatine

Twinlab also

If u got money, buy some CellTech from Muscle Tech

AST´s micronized creatine blends perfect

Stick to the larger brands and drink water, lots and lots of water, otherwise you´ll get serious problems with your digestion.

Yep, that´s the ones I´d recommend.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    "who is to say you are getting the amount of creatine you want in each scope..one scope you could be getting more dextrose and less creatine and then next time the exact opposite. "
    Im Sorry Shredz i have to disagree 100% with you formulas like CELL-Tech, MRM's Creactive, AST's HSC etc arent home made creatine/carb/ALA formulas , in each serve you will get 10g/8g what ever is stated , if you take say for example per 100g of powder there is 10g creatine then per 10g powder you will get around 1g creatine etc , your basically saying that when you buy a weight gainer for example you cant expect 20g of protein and 100g carb per 150g serve you might get 50g protein and 70g carbs ... sorry to say bro but when a company makes a combination your getting as close as possible to what is states on the label .. well i know thats for sure in australia , ive used a creatine transport from a aussie brand called Red Back called Muscle Stack , it has 8g creatine ,1.5g HMB, 5g Glutamine,200mg ALA, 4g Ribose i think and it kicks all over CELL-Tech best creatine ever! 100%!

gymtime is offline New Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    dont get liquid its shit

only use powder
    go with the cheapest name brand you can find and drink it with grapefruit juice
    Yes and no. I agree with sticking with the regular powder. I've never tried any version of creatine that works better, although I have heard some good things about creapure, specifically that it desolves better.

The grapejuice is a no-no however. You do not want to take creatine with citrus juice. The acid in citrus juice hinders absorbtion. Go with grape or apple juice.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Just like everyone else stated, stay away from the liquid. I got 3 bottles when they first came out years back. I saw shit for results, went back on Cell-Tech (I know I know...but I was young and dumb!) and saw alright gains.

ryanhalllmark is offline New Member
    I just recently changed to the the brand perffect effervesent, it is cheep in my arrea and it was recommened to be from a friend that works at a supplement store...

ryan

I'm with Shredz on the cheap creatine too. Pro-Lab seems to be the dominating brand here and it does me just fine. I also mix it with about 50g of dextrose monohydrate which you can pick up at any drug strore. Cell Tech mixes theirs with like 70g, but I just can't do it. To friggin sweet. Also I'll throw a couple of capsules of Alpha Lipoic Acid it there to aid in the shuttleing of it into your system. Tah Dah....Home made Cell Tech.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    GREAT IDEA BRM, YOU HAVE BRAINS AFTER ALL NOT JUST A GOOD NOVEL WRITER..LOL

SERIUOSLY THATS A GOOD IDEA

Thread Information