Thread: VPX REDLINE log

fritz2435 is offline Member

VPX REDLINE log

I just recently purchased 100 packs of vpx redline, and started taking it yesterday morning. Here's how it has been so far...

Thurs, Mar 18
    7 AM- Took 2.5 ml after breakfast
    2 PM- Took 2.5 ml before workout after preworkout meal

I could feel a small energy boost, but not a lot.

Today, Friday, Mar 19
    7 AM- Took 5 ml after bfast
    2 PM-Took 5 ml about an hour after lunch, 15 mins before cardio.

WOW!!! THIS STUFF WORKS LIKE MAD! This is my first thermogenic supplement, so maybe I could be jumping in too fast with the 10 ml, but I called VPX and asked, and they said that some people take up to 15 ml.

My cardio was insane! I usually have trouble finishing 30 mins of running at 7.0 mph on a treadmill, but today, I ran for 45 mins and could have run for another hour NO KIDDING! I have also noticed that when I took it at 7, I was much more attentive at school, as I was actually awake. It is now 8:30 PM, about 6 1/2 hrs afte I took my 2nd dose, and I am still feeling effects, but i have some slight headaches.

So far, this product has been amazing for me. This could be because I have never taken anything whatsoever to boost metabolism. (no caffeine, ephedra, or anything of the sort) Does anyone know whether I should cycle this stuff? I'm thinking of doing 1 wk on, 1 wk off, but I really want to cut up for spring break (hopefully like 6-8% bf) Also, does anyone know if this is catabolic?

I will continue to post as I continue taking the supp.

My stats as of today are:
    5-9
    167 lbs
    Probably about 10-12% fat, as I can clearly see my abs and have pretty good vascularity.

Sat. 3-20
    Woke up at 5:30, It was raining outside and I woke up to piss and couldnt go back to bed. I took 5 g glutamine. Then, at about 6, I had 1 scoop whey and 6:30, took 5 ml of Redline. I could feel the boost, but it wasn't as pronounced as yesterday. Started cardio at 7:15. Today was kind of strange. I did 30 minutes at 6 mph, but was more tired and sweated far more than yesterday, when I did 45 minutes at 7 mph. However, it was still much easier than usual. After my cardio, I took another 5 g of glutamine.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    VPX is one of the few companies making legal products that work....

zOaib is offline VET
    Been there done that , VPX is good , have tried it , but comparitively if u are looking for an extraordinary thermogenic fatburner , i am sticking with XENADRINE NRG 8 HOUR POWER ............ this stuff is strong and works ........ i weight 193 lbs and would be taking about two to 4 pills of any other fatburners some of which even had ephedra ........ to get what i wanted to get out of them , this one ONLY took 1 ........ and it was enough to keep me going through my workout routine ............. right now if u got the money dont buy it from online website , try ebay ............ some ppl are selling them at good deals on ebay.

if u look up my thread in forum under

XENADRINE NRG 8 HOUR POWER ????

you will find DAMAN1 posted log link in it , which was enough to convinve me to try this i and never regreted i did. ciao

Saturday, Mar 20
    5:30-took my second 5-ml dose. I had experienced headaches and drowsiness around 3-4 oclock, and couldn't take my dose until 5:30. After taking it, headaches went away. I had dinner at around 8 (cheat meal), then worked out at 9:30. Felt energized all throughout my workout. I had been afraid that I would not be able to sleep b/c I took it so late, but I fell asleep right away at around 11:45.

Sunday March 21
    8:15-Took 5 ml dose of Redline. I am taking the day off of cardio today. I think I'm going to do cardio 4 times a week. The strange thing is that I woke up this morning very early (7:00) and felt completely energized even without taking any Redline. I have dropped 3 lbs already in 2 days, but most of that figures to be water weight, as I just stopped using creatine.

Dang, the headaches were too much for me to bear as I need to be able to concentrate in school these next few weeks for AP testing. I've decided to stop taking Redline until the summer. It most definitely works, but I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU NOT DIVE IN TOO QUICKLY AS I DID. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN A FAT BURNER IN MY LIFE AND STARTED OFF TAKING WAY TOO MUCH. I think I will try to take 2.5 ml twice a day when school is done.

Thread Information