tie
    tie is offline Junior Member

Creatine In the UK

Okay folks

Here's a question for those of you lucky enough to be resident in the (sunny?) UK. What's your favorite Creatine brand?

Over the past two year I've been merrily guzzling Holland & Barret's own brand, Body Fortress Creatine (Monohydrate) Powder. The reason for this is simple - price. Every time i've wandered down to H&B, they have had this stuff on half price offer - about £35 for just over 1.8 kg. I have to say that ive been happy enough with this product; each delicious (?) teaspoon has contained a happy 5mg of HPLC pure creatine mono.

However, I'm off to H&B this afternoon, and wondered if any of the Brits had tried this stuff, but prefered A N Other? Also, what do you think of the price - is what I'm paying reasonable?

Any thoughts

Tie

tie
    Oh, and another thing, what 's your recommendation on a good Glutamine brand? Might, as well get this all on one shopping expedition

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I use H&B as eevrything in the BB section seems half price I was in there on Thursday and bought 2 tubs of Glutamine 500g (I think) and 3 tubs of Whey Protein 1kg for £62 and if you ask me thats cheap.I,ve used the Creatine and it works well as does any of there other products.I think the creatine is made by Body Fortress? Stick with it bro and as far as value for money they come out pretty well.

tie
    Thanks Billy! Any brand preference on the Glutamine brand - this glutamine lark is new to me.

Tie

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,ve tried most of them but to be honest there is very little difference.If you are happy with the H&B stuff go with their Glutamine its £14.99 at the moment and that has been reduced by 50% (WAS £30)
    Stock up while its cheap!

tie
    Hey Billy, thanks again. I'm in me bike down to H&B now. Glad to see Holland & Barrett are the people's choice in Blighty. I've tried their Protein and Weight gain stuff, but to be honest it turned me into the Phantom Raspberry, so I've given all Protein powders a miss now.

Instead I'm a tuna junkie. The good folks of Waitrose don't quite know how to handle my 14 cans of tuna a week. "is your cat hungry" was last week's comment!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Ask the staff for discount and they will give you 10% off if you are a gym member..They do for me in leicester....

tie
    Bexsome

Thanks for that tip; do you have to be a member of a particular gym, or is this open to any gym goer?

By the way, you aren't related to Posh'n'bex, are you? I guess that'll be lost on our American cousins...

Tie

Thread Information