Thread: stacker 2

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member

stacker 2

hey what up, JW when u guys take your stacker 2's or ECA and how many times a day. . .i do like the bottle, 3 stackers a day after 3 of my meals. . .how do most of you take it??? thanks

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    if u do morning cardio, take two ideally 30min before that, then sometime late afternoon/early evening.... otherwise if u work out later, take two when u wake up, then two 30 min before ur late afternoon workout. On off days, two in the morning, two late afternoon. I keep them about 6hrs apart. IMO, this seems to work good

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    I take Stacker 2 as well, and I do it like you, one after each of my food meals (not protein shakes).

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    Im sorry guys but i have to ask this question about ephedra. I was reading a thread in the educational steroid section and in one of the post they breifly mentioned the effects of ephedra on the sex drive or stimulation or something. Does anyone have any info on this because i have been taking this stuff for a while and depending on your answers this might explain very important things to me.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    ECA stack has never negatively effected my sex drive, if anything it not only make syou more alert it makes "it" more alert. At least for me.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump. . .more opinions please

zOaib is offline VET
    when i went through stacker 2 (original with ephedra) i was eating it before my meals 30 minutes and same with excercise , i was taking it twice a day 2 caps each time i took it , basically i took two before breakfast and then i took two 30 min before my workout , just make sure if u are very reactive to caffiene and ephedra u wotn be able to go to sleep , which happened to me but i guess i got used to it , i did loose 35 lbs on stacker2 ......... cheers

Thread Information