Thread: m1t results

manillagorilla is offline New Member

m1t results

Just wanted to let you know about my M1T experience.
    At the beggining of my 2 week cycle I was 204 lbs and fairly lean had a 4 pack.I ran 10 mg the first 5 days then bumped it up to 20 mg split into 2 doses the last 9. I ate an extremly clean diet with not to many carbs except for 4 days thrown in where I went kind of crazy with the carbs. I felt great until about day 6 or 7 then the lethargy hit me. Make sure you have some caffiene on hand if you take this stuff you'll need it. Other than that no other sides BP was fine no acne or anything. I could not really tell that much of a strength increase. But I did put on 11 lbs of solid muscle. Still have a 4 pack and start my diet tommorow to get ripped up. I weigh 215.5 right now and I know the extra 10 lbs of muscle will look good on the beach in a month. I don't think I will crash of this stuff but just incase I am running some aromadex and tribulus starting today. I can't wait to try this stuff in a couple of months when I am doing a true bulking cycle. I would definitly recomend it to anyone.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Why would you take aromadex after the cycle? Wouldn't nolvadex and clomid be better for pct instead of aromadex?

awesomeguy39 is offline New Member
    gorilla, i just finished a two week cycle myself..yesterday in fact doing PCT nolva and trib. I know my body pretty well, and although my strength gains were signifigant, i am reluctant to say for sure that i gained a signifigant amount of muscle. my weight is up 10 LBS. when the water weight goes down i will be able to tell for sure where my gains will lie i think. It is very hard for me to believe that pounds of muscle can be gained in such a short period of time.

manillagorilla is offline New Member
    it's 2 weeks after my cycle ended and I have kept 4 or 5lbs of muscle. I am 2 weeks into an extremly low carb diet so maybe it was a lot of water. I will definitly take the gains I got.

Thread Information