unclemoney is offline Senior Member

hard to eat 5-6 meals a day and need help

I want to try and get 5-6 meals in a day but im 16 and go to school... I've talked to some people that bring their own food in and eat in while in school but any of u ever by any mrp's that are high on calories///protien? If so what brand. Also could u recomend some stuff I could make to take along every day to eat instead of the junky/greasy school food? I use other supps but it's really hard to get alot of meals and never bought a mrp b4. Thanks for your help.

getbig32 is offline Associate Member

me 2

im still in school too...i try to just take for lunch a sandwich such as turkey or something meat wise and you can buy small cans or packs of fruit and take some yogurt. but if nothing else if you dont like meat sandwiches take a peanut butter and jelly. lol. not great as far as calories but does have protein in it. but thats what i do.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    bump

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    im not in school but I take food to work everyday. There is so much you can take with you i dont know where to start. Protein bars, or drinks are great. cottage cheese, yogurt, peanut butter, fruits and vegetables (but not high in protein), tuna, chicken(cold isnt so bad), chicken or tuna salad. Hope this helps just keep researching.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I am not in school, as a matter of fact, I am actually a white collar manager, but the issues are the same-- little time, on the move and no refridgerator.

I eat tons of hard boiled eggs (6 day) and lots of protein bars (4-6 day)and have a couple of tuna sandwiches or turkey sandwiches, cottage cheese, carrots/vegies for lunch.

I add nuts and dried fruit to the mix and have a bowl on my desk.

Thread Information