Thread: M1t

Baldy03 is offline New Member

M1t

i have been reading a lot of good things about M1T, does anyone have any suggestions on what type of brand to get if i were to cycle this product.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    underground labs at bulknutrition is the cheapest. Its all the same quality so why not go with the cheapest. I would suggest taking some 4-ad transdermal with m1t to offset the sides and definately do pct cuz this stuff shuts you down hard.

Ragnarok is offline New Member
    In case you have not seen it, there has been some discussion that 4-AD competes with receptors for M1T, so running the two together will actually decrease your response to M1T.

I have done a cycle of M1T, and I experience NO SIDES. No lethargy, painful pumps, or any of the other sides that had me almost skip trying this product.

I did not run it with 4-AD, because I didn't need to. I have no idea what/how bad the lethargy is for users that have this side, so I cannot speak in regards to that.

You may want to start with M1T + 4-AD. My understanding is that 4-AD will help reduce the sides, not eliminate them, so if you are not feeling ANY sides while stacking the two, you might want to consider dropping the 4-AD, especially toward the end of your cycle.

Best of luck.

nsa
    How many mg's of m1t were you doing a day?

iamthesuperbeast is offline New Member
    the best thing to take m1t with seems to be methyl-5aa. and there is nothing wrong with taking to methyls together especially at the low doses of 5-10mg m1t and 10mg m5aa. play around at avant labs forum if you don't believe me.

nsa
    nothing wrong with taking 2 methyls together... are you kidding me. Two methyls together is going to really put a strain on your liver.

Thread Information