takedownII is offline Member

critique my ph cycle

Hey bro's, I am getting ready to do my 1st prohormone cycle. It is a stack of ergopharm 1ad and 4ad. I am a 22 years old, 190 pounds, and about 10% body fat. I have researched this topic tremendously and now all I need is your guy's final touch on my dosages. Here it is:

Week 1:
    Day 1-100mg 1ad/300mg 4ad
    Day 2-100mg 1ad/300mg 4ad
    Day 3-200mg 1ad/600mg 4ad
    Day 4-200mg 1ad/600mg 4ad
    Day 5-300mg 1ad/900mg 4ad
    Day 6-300mg 1ad/900mg 4ad
    Day 7-300mg 1ad/900mg 4ad

Week 2:
    400mg 1ad/1200mg 4ad

Week 3:
    500mg 1ad/1500mg 4ad

Week4:
    600mg 1ad/1800mg 4ad

PCT
    Week 1:
    600mg 6oxo divided morning and night

Week 2&3:
    400mg

Week 4:
    300mg

I was very hesitant on jacking up the 4ad the way I did. I wasn't sure if I should stick around 900mg or not. What do you guys think about that? Is it way to high? I know clomid and nolvadex would be better pct too, but I am still working on getting some. My wrestling trainer at the college I attend is trying to get some for me, but is that really needed? I know it is better to be safe than sorry, but it is just hard for me to find.

Also, what other things should I take? Milk thistle, Saw Palmetto, Flaxseed oil, R-ala? And can I still take protein powder and a multivitamin? Or will taking all these things be kind of an overkill.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for your help. I know this is a lot, but I just really trust and value your guy's opinion. I don't know what I would do without you. Thanks again, peace.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    MIlk thistle, flax and r-ala would be good additions, and the protein and muli are essential. And the cycle looks pretty good.

thanks man. so you wouldn't say the 4ad goes too high then? and since i will be taking a lot of pills, any suggestions on how/when i should take the flax, milk thistle and ala? thanks bro.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    The 4-ad is fine as long as its oral and not transdermal. That would be too high for transdermal. Take the others spread through out the day.

ok, thanks for the help. does anyone else have any suggestions? all help is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information