HiFi is offline Associate Member

when to take stacker

ive been thinking about trying stacker 2, i want to know if i take 1 with my meal and then 30 minutes later i work out, is this the right thing to do?.. how about off days when i do cardio?.. I dont want to take more than 1 per day cuz i never did this stuff before.

Also, can you tell me the difference between stacker 2 and 3.. Is the 3 really alot stronger and maybe not good for someone who never used this stuff?
    Last edited by HiFi; 04-03-2004 at 04:18 PM.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    bump.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i take about 6 a day, and 2 a time is the only way i can get anything from em, just build up your tolerance slowly and dont ever excede it the rda

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    As I recall from when I was comparing different ephedra products, Stacker 2 was to be taken no more then twice a day at two pilla per time. So lets say you do morning cardio, wake up, take two pills optimally 30min before and you should be good. Then take your other two sometime in late afternoon/early evening. I believe they say ephedra has a half-life of 4.5 hrs (anyone confirm?) so you do not want to be taking the dosages to close together, but also dont hold off until late in the evening for your second dosage, because newbies to ephedra will be up all night. If you workout in the late afternoons/evenings, then take your first two pills when you wake up, then your second two 30min before working out. On off days, I usually just take two when i wake up, then two in late afternoon.

I would confirm actual dosages though with the label on the back of the bottle, always the best policy, dont take my exact word, im just recalling to when i compared stacker 2. I also believe that if you are new to ephedra, that they first recommend you take one pill twice a day instead of two pills twice aday for the first 4 days. Again, double check this with the instructions on the bottle.

-ost

zOaib is offline VET
    HIFI , with any fatburner , to achieve it maximum productivity , take it 30 min before u eat or your work out , just keepin that in mind adjust your intake , of one or two pills depending how u react to it .

zOaib is offline VET
    stacker 3 has a fat blocker in it which is supposed to bind fat together and reduce fat absorption into the body , thats the only diff , i would go for stacker2 still , cause i lost 35 lbs from stacker2 .......... i know it works .

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i take about 6 a day, and 2 a time is the only way i can get anything from em, just build up your tolerance slowly and dont ever excede it the rda
    There is no rda.
    There is a maxumum allowance.
    That is 100mg af alkaloids.
    You are taking 120 per/day.
    That is quite a bit.

Anyway, I think it kicks in way better in the moring on an empty stomach.

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    stacker 3 has a fat blocker in it which is supposed to bind fat together and reduce fat absorption into the body , thats the only diff , i would go for stacker2 still , cause i lost 35 lbs from stacker2 .......... i know it works .
    Save the money. Stay with stacker 2.

Thread Information