Thread: Optimum Protein

ravaz is offline Associate Member

Optimum Protein

Guys,

Anyone use Optimum protein? I usually take the vanilla with some Orange Juice, but the Orange Juice has so much sugar in it. I tried to mix that thing with Milk but it tastes gross to me. Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm trying to keep the sugar low, while keeping carbs high, and getting a decent taste out of it.

Thanks
    ravaz

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    I alternate , using a jug of Chocolate, then a jug of Strawberry, never tried the Vanilla flavour by Optimum, but maybe, if u have a blender try mixing in a bananna, with a few ice cubes as well

Yeah true. I used to make "smoothies" out of it with a shit load of fruit and ice etc.. But gets real old after a while, esp when I'm bulking up, gotta do one after gym and one before bed.
    So far the only protein I like is ISS Gainer, vanilla. With about a cup or 2 of 2% milk tastes like a McDonalds shake.

Thanks bro

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I take it with skim milk and teastes great.

ptbyjason Guest
    Just dropping a hint.....2 lb Optimum Protein is going to on sale at cost for the month of February after the newlsetter comes out.

Hint: It will be under $10 per container.

Don't worry. I was planning on buying the big 10 pound bag from you guys in a week. Any sale on that? even though it's cheap already?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by ravaz
    Don't worry. I was planning on buying the big 10 pound bag from you guys in a week. Any sale on that? even though it's cheap already?

hmmm, on the 10 lb. bag, don't know. Contact mugs after we send out the newsletter, he might hook you up with a discount, but no promises.

Thread Information