zOaib is offline VET

Need Info On Hgh

i have never tried HGH supps , and i got some today for survey use , i have given it to some peeps at the gym will see what they say about it , but just wanted to put this here , if anyone has had experience with any type of HGH supps . thx .......... your input will be much appreciated.!

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    You bought an oral HGH supplement?
    Who convinced you to do it? And why?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I have tried a few, how old are you?????? That has alot to do with weather or not they will work.

zOaib is offline VET
    i didnt buy them , i have been given 5 bottles to get surveys on , from some company called BIOLABZ USA ....... its herbal HGH in caps ........... its supposed to stimulate the thyroid gland to spit out more natural growth hormone ............ i have already given it to 4 guys at the gym , since they didnt care much but wanted to give it a try ........... so my question was if anyoen here has had any experience with this kinda stuff ????? and if it really works .

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive tried several GH releasers Secretagoge One, Decaplex100, just to name some, and I didnt find them to work that well at all, BUT I am young. Once you turn 40 your natural GH levels start to decrease and thats when you should use these products, when your GH levels start to fall, If your younger there is no point in taking them b/c you Gh levels are already quite high, I have never heard of the product that you are talking about, but it would be interesting to see the results.

Thread Information