Baldy03 is offline New Member

on off cycle by fizogen

has anyone taking these supplements. i was going to do a cycle of it and i was just curious how the results were. i was also going to keep taking protein and possible add some mt1 to the cycle, if any has any advice or suggestions that would be great.

zOaib is offline VET
    DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY , VERY VERY CRAPY PRODUCTS , if u want something real , i just got my results from 5 guys who i gave 1-TU by nutrex , all of them AVERAGED out at 7lbs of lean muscle mass gains in one week ........... the product doesnt convert to estrogen and does not promote DHT ........ and it bypasses the liver completely .......... check it out at

1-TU

BUT DONT BUY FROM THERE , if u wanna try it go to my source the link is below................

zOaib is offline VET
    oh yeah ill be starting the cycle next week , ........... it has also been rated USERS and TRAINERS best choice on

WWW.SAVEONSUPPLEMENTS.COM

biff is offline Associate Member
    how do you cycle this product and do you think its better than m1t. It sounds pretty good instead of buying m1t i might try this. and since it doesnt convert to estrogen or hurt your liver couldnt you take it for along time.

zOaib is offline VET
    my guys are cycling it for 6 weeks on , and then take a 2 weeks off ........ its a real good product , no water retention , all solid muscle gains ........... but when i will cycle it ill do 3 weeks on and take 2 weeks off ........ and all u need is take it 3 times a day one pill at a time , with 4 hrs gap , so u keep your blood saturated with the stuff .......... ( i actually run surveys for some ppl who sell info to these supplement makers , ) ......... and on the side i get a lot of free supps on hand .......... but yeah this is a tried n true one , i am excited about it too .

zOaib is offline VET
    i have never doen M1T , but two of the guys who have done m1t , after trying this told me they felt much better on this since they werent worrying about the sides , and shutting down hard on natural test , although this shuts your natural tests level too , but not as hard as M1T does ...... they combined , tribulus/ tongkat ali , for PCT ......

biff is offline Associate Member
    have any of them completed their 6 wk cycle yet. if so what were their results

zOaib is offline VET
    will post here in a week , for the total results , in there 1st week they all averaged very close to 7lbs of muscle gains .......... n they r in their last week , so ill let u guyz know

farva76 is offline New Member
    zoaib-
    on what did you base your information for that response

zoaib-
    on what did you base your information for that response

zOaib is offline VET
    my base is the results showed by 6 of the guys who are using 1-tu by nutrex ......... and these guys have tried m1t before ........... although m1t is stronger than 1-tu , but not much muscle gain difference , and a little less time with m1t use , what they liked about this stuff is they didnt get the sides as much as they got from the m1t use ............ thats about it ........ i am waiting till friday when these guys weigh themselves again and tell me their total muscle gain from 6 weeks of use (compared to how much they gianed from m1t), will post soon.

not M1-T, but Fizogen

i was referring to the statements that you made regarding the fizogen product

zOaib is offline VET
    i tried it myself for 3 weeks n couple of guys , it didnt do much for me , i had a better response when i was on biotest MAG 10 and ergo pharms 1-AD ........ comparitively i think towards those products , fizogen hastn put much into their product , the on n off cycle is made just for them to make money , its nothing out of the ordinary , save your money , thats

my advice !

thank you

Thread Information