IamMitch is offline New Member

Ok, I'm sure everyone is tired of M1T threads but...

Again, sorry to make another thread about M1T, I was just wondering if it would be safe to go up to 30 mg? I was thinking of taking one in the morning, one about an hour before I work out and then one before I go to bed. (Each being 10 mg) I was thinking of doing a cycle of that for 4 weeks and 2 weeks into it start using 6-OXO for a 6 weeks cycle. I would then repeat.

Also, I was wondering if I wasn't satisfied with the first cycle if throwing in a small cycle of Deca would really kick start it, I would then also use Clomid on my pct and take some B6.

I would love any feedback.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Thats alot longer then most are doing. I'd like to hear comments about this too.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    No need to up it to 30 mg unless your like 230 or more. Deca would be a bad idea to stack with m1t, it will shut you down so hard. And you would need some form of test in there too. And their isn't much reason to start the anti-e's before your done with the cycle cuz it doesn't aromatize into estrogen. Save the anti-e's for pct.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    mang are u addicted? i like the m1t but i dunno ,i wanna do the 4week so bad cause the gains look so reasonably well,im on my 6th day,so far so good

Thread Information