dirtythirty is offline Associate Member

Air Sealing Ephedra to preserve it

okay this may be a dumb question but hell

i have enough ephedra to last me atleast 2 years (not that i really need to get rid of any fat). The bottles have a expo date of 2005. seeing as how i don't need to take any and i have it for a time of crisis i want to preserve it so it lasts longer..... do you guys think that if i sealed it in an airtight bag (one like you see on infomercials) that it would still be as potent say 2 to 3 years from now? just wondering, thanks.....

zOaib is offline VET
    to answer your , question i went ahead and actually this was for myself when i bought clenbutrx and some lipo 6 by nutrex .......... i called there toll free number and asked them if they knew how to preserve these bottles so how long could i use them even after the expiration date ......... the ones i have expire 10/06 , and if u have a small electric cooler or a regular refrigirator , u can keep them in there and use them up to a year more from the expiration date , this is only possible for capsules , and not liquid form of the fatburners ............. hope that helps.

dirtythirty is offline Associate Member
    thanks

Thread Information