system admin is offline Owner

**NEW** Solid Whey protein 5lb $18.99

We have picked up a new company!! Please support us! Solid Muscle, Inc. has a 5lb 100% whey product that is only $18.99 for 5 lbs!!!!! Ten pounds is only $36.99. Check it out here: http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=10973

All of their products are lab tested and EACH BATCH has its lab results posted on www.SolidMuscle.com

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Glutamine 500gm for around $16.99

Creatine 500gm for around $9.99

Please give any feedback to help out!

Thanks for supporting Anabolic Review in 2004!!!

zOaib is offline VET
    how would u compare this to OPTIMUM NUTRITION whey protien , cause i pay 23.45 for 5lbs of that , and this stuff is cheaper i just wnat your comparision so i can switch over and make the choice , thx

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    how would u compare this to OPTIMUM NUTRITION whey protien , cause i pay 23.45 for 5lbs of that , and this stuff is cheaper i just wnat your comparision so i can switch over and make the choice , thx
    We actually did a side by side comparison of the Optimum vs. the Solid Whey just last week. The Solid Whey mixed easier and tasted much better than the optimum. I'd love to hear from others who do this as well. In my opinion, Solid Whey taste much better than the Optimum.

Romac is offline New Member
    i'd be interested more in a side by side quality comparisson not a taste comparisson i see that it has 8grams more fat per serving which i can deal with but i'd be interested more in an amino acid list or even what percentage is isolates, peptides etc

Romac is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=system admin]
    All of their products are lab tested and EACH BATCH has its lab results posted on www.SolidMuscle.com
    QUOTE]

that link just takes us to the allsportnutrition.com page didn't see any lab results

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    The Solid whey choclate is great and you can't beat the price plus it is delivered to my doorstep

danephillips is offline New Member

solid whey no more

Man called to buy solid whey again and no longer for sale this stuff was the best tatse whey protein on the market

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Error
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/allsports/public_html/productshow.php:2) in /home/allsports/public_html/productshow.php on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/allsports/public_html/productshow.php:2) in /home/allsports/public_html/productshow.php on line 4

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    This thread is over 4 years old.

Thread Information