hey_tiny is offline New Member

Question Lipo 6 - Don't feel anything at all.

Started taking Lipo6, with ephedrine. I started with 2 pills a day and I didnt feel any energy boost or sweating or my heart pumping harder than normal. Went to 4 pills a day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, and again I didnt feel anything. Now to the limit of recommended use, I went 6 a day, and I started to think these might just be sugar pills.
    How much do you have to take a day to feel anything? Do you have to feel anything to know that it is working? Or is it working and I may just not be feeling the side effects?
    I have read alot of posts about Lipo 6 and alot of people say it works really great and you get so much energy and the results were really good. I remember reading a post where a person had to lower to 2 pills a day because it was so strong. People say they get very sweaty, their heart is racing a million beats per minute.
    Has anyone taken Lipo 6 and not felt anything and switched to something else that worked? I could take 3 pills and go to sleep in half an hour. I have never taken any ECA stack, this is my first. Stats are 170lbs, 5'7, 26yrs old.

Any feedback would be great.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You don't have to feel your heart racing or sweat alot for it to work.

Thats a relief. I stocked up on this stuff to last me awhile. Started to think I wasted my money.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    if ur not getting any energy from it then maybe its not working for u

Well that is what I started to think. Even if I dont feel any increase in energy its still in my system and I dont think its just sitting there doing nothing. I guess Ill stick with it for awhile and see how it goes.

zOaib is offline VET
    have u tried working out , after taking the pills , since i had the same feeling , maybe its not working , but as soon as i went to the gym started my cardio , boom ........ my heart was beatin n i was sweatin .......... i didnt feel the energy burst , but i didnt get tired either while workign out , and got a pretty good workout out of the 2 pills ............ although i also did stock up on CLENBUTRX .......... so what i do is i take one clenbutrx and one lipo 6 at the same time ............ amazing energy combo seriously ........ i love it that way.

zOaib is offline VET
    if u got to the VPX SPORTS website u can get the clenbutrx liquid version which is real kooool ........ and they got a good deal going buy 4 n get 3 free right now so check it out !

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    That's weird. At first Lipo-6 made me wired throughout the day, not to mention the slight mood swings .

Quote Originally Posted by hey_tiny
    Started taking Lipo6, with ephedrine. I started with 2 pills a day and I didnt feel any energy boost or sweating or my heart pumping harder than normal. Went to 4 pills a day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, and again I didnt feel anything. Now to the limit of recommended use, I went 6 a day, and I started to think these might just be sugar pills.
    How much do you have to take a day to feel anything? Do you have to feel anything to know that it is working? Or is it working and I may just not be feeling the side effects?
    I have read alot of posts about Lipo 6 and alot of people say it works really great and you get so much energy and the results were really good. I remember reading a post where a person had to lower to 2 pills a day because it was so strong. People say they get very sweaty, their heart is racing a million beats per minute.
    Has anyone taken Lipo 6 and not felt anything and switched to something else that worked? I could take 3 pills and go to sleep in half an hour. I have never taken any ECA stack, this is my first. Stats are 170lbs, 5'7, 26yrs old.

Any feedback would be great.

Taking it before cardio in the morning feels the same as not taking it when I do cardio. My heart still beats the same way but its hard to tell if there is a difference because when you do cardio your heart will beat fast. Ill read up on clenbutrex and see if its something ill switch to.
    One thing I didnt mention is that when I take it my stomach feels empty and I feel like I have to eat. Maybe thats just due to lowering my calories. But other than that, everything is the same as if im not taking it.

Peace. Thanks for the reponse.

il Duce is offline Banned
    ...it's all in your mind...most of those over the counter weight loss formulas contain caffeine and green tea extract as key formula ingredients (with lots of useless fillers), which will aid fat loss a little bit, but the exercize is primarily what will give you energy and fuel fat loss...the only weight loss formula you need is: less calories + more energy output = more weight loss

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Holy shit this is an Old ass thread

Grown in India, Guggul is a tree which exudes a resinous sap out of incisions that are made in its bark. This resin has been used for centuries as part of India's traditional medicine called Ayurveda. In our modern world of advanced chemistry, this resinous sap is processed and purified, and then standardized for a given amount of its active constituents-Z and E Guggulsterones. These two compounds are plant sterols with a high degree of human bioactivity and have been shown in studies to affect many biological processes including thyroid metabolism, cholesterol management, and dermal (skin) function. In each of these areas, Guggulsterones were shown in studies to be highly effective modulators with near drug-like potency.

Bodybuilding, being a sport of aesthetics, is not only concerned about building solid muscle tissue but also reducing the amount of fat deposits. You might weigh 240 pounds and have a tremendous amount of muscular development but if you have two inches of subcutaneous fat all over your body you won't look all that great. You definitely won't be aesthetically pleasing and some people might even call you Doughboy. Well, if you're anything like the Guggul tree you won't want to be called names so you'll work hard at looking your best. Fortunately, in the case of fat loss, Guggul understands your dilemma and is right there to help you meet your goals.
    Sounds good, right? But guess who the author is?

...the founder of Syntrax, which produces Lipo 6...none of his above statements have been evaluated by the FDA or significantly medically proven

Grown in India, Guggul is a tree which exudes a resinous sap out of incisions that are made in its bark. This resin has been used for centuries as part of India's traditional medicine called Ayurveda.

Bodybuilding, being a sport of aesthetics, is not only concerned about building solid muscle tissue but also reducing the amount of fat deposits. You might weigh 240 pounds and have a tremendous amount of muscular development but if you have two inches of subcutaneous fat all over your body you won't look all that great. You definitely won't be aesthetically pleasing and some people might even call you Doughboy
    well, i take what I said back...these statements are true

lol...shit, i didn't know this thread began in April!

of 2004

turanabol is offline New Member
    Can't beat the old ephedra stuff. The site I get it at has Lipodrene dirt cheap. Thank god or I'd be 300lbs of lard!!

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    of 2004
    ah , yes when ephedra was still legally used in fatburners , very good memories indeed !

I've seen some with ephedra back on the market.

Thread Information