KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Question Xenadrine EFX + Ephedrine HCL + Caffeine? EFX offcycling eca?

Hey well I had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted something to take while offcycling eca for a while so I thought xenadrine might work. But, now I come here, and did some research and it seems ephedra free otc's are crap. I can still return it, it's not opened though.
    I wanted to take it while offcycling eca, but since it's crap, and expensive at that, I guess I won't. However, if I took it with the ephedrine hcl and caffeine would it advance it? Or should I just return it?

thanks for any help

zOaib is offline VET
    i used the xenadrine nrg , and added ephedrine hcl to it , worked real good , and infact thats what ill be using after i run out of my stock of ephedra burners ........... its a good combo bro worked for me energy wise and fat burnign wise too !

Farmer is offline Member
    I was a big fan of the Xenadrine RFA-1 and since the ban it is no longer. I have at least 12 bottles of ephedrine and the supplies for my own ECA. However, I have been taking Xenadrine EFX and I can't believe how well it actually works. I would take it and convince myself it would do nothing, however within a half hour I was really warm, almost hot. It took me awhile to actually attribute it to the EFX, since then I've been using the EFX when I cycle off my regular ECA.

Peace

Farmer

KBZ
    hey thanks, sounds pretty good. I guess I'll go full on xenadrine for a week or so, and then maybe take half dose (1 pill) with ephedrine and caffeine, or should I go full dose (2 pills twice a day) and take 50mg hcl with it or what?

zOaib is offline VET
    bro efx already has caffiene in it !

jus02 is offline Junior Member
    can u take Xenadrine on cycle???

KBZ
    eh, I thought it just had ginseng, but I would have looked at the label before doing it all hehe well, I guess there's no such thing as too much caffeine so what the hey

just kidding! So scratch taking all three, maybe just hcl and xen, then.

Thread Information