Thread: VPX Products

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

VPX Products

Hey all, I'm pretty new to the board and have been researching my AAS and possible cycles for about 4 months now...I have my idea's of what i'm leaning towards but I've been hearing a lot about this company called VPX...There products are supposedly the closest possible to AAS...They are a legit company from all i've heard, and I've even talked to friends who've used the Decavar and 1-Test and they said they had amazing gains....I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about them and also...

My budget is kinda low for my AAS purchase..I was going to go with Test200 and dbol ...i wanted to throw some EQ in but i cant afford it, and they have an "EQ" sub...called EQ Liposome....Anyway I was just wondering if anyone here has used any of there products and how well or how horrid they are!

All help is appreciated!!!!

Lataz

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I used their garbage for 8 weeks, gained 5 lbs of water.

Don't get sucked into their scam. "Pro steroids " BS!

A botte of T200 and Dbol will be WAY cheaper than that stuff. Plus you will actually gain muscle with the latter

VERY MUCH TRUE TO A "PHATT" T PAPPA PUMP!!!!..I READ ALITTLE ABOUT THEIR STUFF BEFORE THE ARNOLD CLASSIC 3 YRS AGO...I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HOW THEY MARKETED THEIR STUFF WITH A SYRINGE FOR LIQUID..I TRIED THAT STUFF MAN I WAS LIKE MAN IT SOUNDS LIKE DECA (PARADECA), YOU USE A SYRINGE TO TAKE IT, ITS GOTTA BE REAL...HA...WHEN I CAME BACK FROM THE ARNOLD 3 YRS AGO THEY ALMOST HAD ME AGAIN READY TO TRY THAT STUFF....SAVE YOUR $$$..ITS ALL HOW SUPPLEMENT COMPANYS MARKET THEIR PRODUCT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE REAL DEAL...I DONT THINK I GAIN ANY WEIGHT WITH VPX STUFF...USE YOUR TEST/D BALL CYCLE..AND GET CLOMID....

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Are you sure you can't afford eq anyway? Maybe you need a new source b/c a 50ml bottle of eq 50, from any price list I've ever seen, is around $100-130, if that much.

Well I have a price range right now to buy the first part of my cycle....my price range is roughly 180 dollars...i'm trying to get the best bang for my buck!!! I was thinking t200 @ 400mg weeks 1-8, my source is a good friend and may or may not hook me up on price....and dbol with it 25-50mg for 1-4 weeks...I have to check and compare cost to that because to get the amps i need of the t200, i think that pretty much takes the 180 bones i got to spend....All depends on my source though...

Any other suggestions...I'm looking to mainly cut up a shed a few fatty pounds and put on quality size...I'm not trying to lean out just yet, espeacially if i can get this cycle. But I'm starting cardio to drop a few more %'s off my body fat... And then after the cycle i would start the cutting cycle..

However, If i can get a sufficent cutting cycle of AS then i would go ahead and cut up...I'm just dying to be around 8% body fat! I graduate college this year and have to go back to my home town...dying to make the local hotties DROOL!!!

5'8 198-203 (depends on meal time )
    12% body fat
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 02-01-2002 at 09:28 PM.

You can't "shed fat, and add serious size" if you want to do it right.

Just run a test only cycle, screw dbol , ya it's good, but for a guy on a budget, it's not worth it. Save that dbol money for some nolvadex and clomid, as you WILL need those in ANY cycle.

T200 comes in vials, not amps, so if he tries selling you T200 in amps, it's fake. Run it at 400-500mg a week.

bumb, for more answers...Anyone know anything about the EQ name from VPR?

Bro, that is the same bogus shit as there PARADECA and DECAVAR is. Go ahead and use it, and tell us in 8 weeks that you gained nothing.

They say a double dose of their PARADECA/DECAVAR is equivelant to 1cc of sust a week. Ya, if Ronnie Coleman is taking that one cc.

Well, Thanx for your advice Papa Pump...but my shipment of AS is about to come in, My supplier finally got back to me with some stuff, so now i do not have to weigh out my other options! Thank GOD!!!! Anyway, I appreciate your help! I'll be adding a new thread to the steroids page soon with my cycle information as a final double check. but so far it just appears to be t400 @ 400mg, dbol wk 1-4, and EQ from wk 1-10 with th test...anyway I'll post it all up again on the proper forum....

Thanx for your help!

syncere is offline New Member
    look at the past

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    for the most part all ph suck,however i do have some good new.......theres a site that sells injectable ph and they work!they cost a little less then the realy stuff.

Thread Information