rawzilla39 is offline Junior Member

My M1T results (need feedback!)

I apologize in advance for yet another M1T thread in this forum. I've done a ton of research on the stuff so I wouldn't have to bother everyone with questions, but I still have a lot of questions on the stuff that I haven't read any posts on.
    I'll give some quick bacground: I've been busting my ass cutting my bodyfat from 18% to 7.8% (as of 3/20...before M1T). I've lost about 5 pounds of muscle though and I wanted to gain some muscle or maintain what I had at the very least for the remaining 6 weeks or so that I'll be cutting. That's when I heard all the M1T hype and immediately bought a bottle while I wrap this cutting phase up.
    Today was Day 14 of taking the stuff. I'd have to say that I'm certainly pleased with the results. I really wasn't expecting much because I've never had any luck with andro products before. But I did realize M1T was different than anything I had tried.
    I really cant' give any specific numbers as of right now. Today was my cheat day (easter sunday) and I always gain some poundage on my cheat day and it takes a day or two to get my weight back down. I did gain about 3 lbs. the last time I weighed myself (3 days ago). I've been eating very strict and clean and still doing cardio 5 days a week.
    Anyway, I let the mirror be my scale somtimes. And I do look better. I look like I put on some muscle and my abs (which are showing these days for the first time ever!) look better. Stomach flatter, upper body looks bigger. I'm hoping that I put on a couple pounds of musle and even cut my bf by 1%. I'm going to get my bf taken again in 2 weeks.
    I DID HAVE SOME SIDES. I can be a hot-head and the added test has never helped my cause. I've been irritable and moody. My girlfriend threatened to throw it away (she went thru hell when i was on deca ). The lethargy you've heard about is real. I didn't have it the whole time but there were a couple days I just didn't want to move. It also seemed to decrease my appetite a little and made me feel like crap some days.
    Workouts were great. I got stronger in various excercises and the pumps were great.
    Anyway, here are my questions and I appreciate any feedback.

First, I've read a ton of thread on this, but I havent' seen much from people who did the 2 weeks then came off of it. Have you guys kept your gains? Did you do another 2 weeks after the 2 week layoff? DID YOU KEEP GROWING DURING THE 2 WEEK LAYOFF??
    Most importantly, I've heard of a handful of people that did 4 weeks in a row. I've heard various opinions on this but to me it's still up in the air. I have enough for another week and a half in my bottle. Would there be much harm in a 4 week cycle with the proper pct. I have tribestan and 6 oxo for pct.......I can get clomid or nolva quite easily so don't flame me.
    So tell me.........are you guys keeping these gains?

And more importantly......can I keep this cycle going for another 2 weeks?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You can continue the cycle for 2 more weeks, just use clomid and nolvadex for pct if you do that.

That's what I wanted to hear!! How about upping dosages from 20mg/day to 30mg/day?

nsa
    There is no reason to go any higher than 20 mg/day.

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    I say do six weeks(total).
    Thats what is done with normal illegal oral ass.
    There is no reason why it would greatly increase your recovery time.
    That two week on two week off thing was a good idea, but it went the way of the morning dbol bridge and the pyramid cylce.

baller, or anyone for that matter, have you done 4 weeks on M1T??
    Do the results keep coming or does it peak here in the beginning of the cycle?

I'm on my fith. Up 12lbs. I am partially an endurance athlete so that is hard to do.
    Remeber, the first clump of pound you gain during the first week or two are the extra phos creatine that builds up in you muscles.

strongNlean is offline Junior Member
    Does those first clump of pounds stay on when you stop taking m1t and move onto pct.

Yes, I'm wondering the same thing about keeping the gains if taking the proper pct. Like I said, I've read a hundred posts on M1T, but havent' heard much from anyone whose taken it and went through the pct and gave feedback on results and gains they kept.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on day 11 of m1t ,10mg a day ,started 4ad last wednesday doing like 1000mg of 4ad a day, i think i am going to extend the m1t cycle to 4weeks, drop the dose of 4ad to its regular recommended dose, and invest in liver protects and kidney protectors , and eat my FKIN ass off like a mofo. Reason im doing this ,is cause i got sick and feel i dropped some weight cause of it,

i have clomid and nolvadex to jump start me back for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by rawzilla39
    Yes, I'm wondering the same thing about keeping the gains if taking the proper pct. Like I said, I've read a hundred posts on M1T, but havent' heard much from anyone whose taken it and went through the pct and gave feedback on results and gains they kept.
    No, all the new weight cannot stay on. The only reason why you have some of the pounds is because of the androgens. Once they are gone no pct will keep what they were holding there.
    Unless you are recovering with anadrol .

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    aaaaah than m1t is a waste of money?? in other words

Well I'll try and remain optimistic and try and keep some of these gains. I'm getting my bf taken next week and I think I've lost some fat so maybe those gains will make M1T worth it. And I'm still hoping to keep some of the size I've added!

nsa
    If you've gained muscle mass, your body fat percentage will go down regardless of whether you actually lose fat or not.

baller and doofy keep me updated on your gains please. thanx bros

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    aaaaah than m1t is a waste of money?? in other words
    I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.
    If you are not, then yes it is worth it.
    The fact is that you will loose weight after going off of any androgen.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    You'll lose weight no doubt about it... but proper PCT (ie Clomid) will get your test levels back up fast and you should keep most your newfound muscle. I wouldn't recommend 6 week cycle... it is very toxic on the liver. And I dont think justifying it with "guys use dbol for 8 weeks so its ok" is a good excuse... neither are good ideas. But it's your body so your call.

For anyone whose done several M1T cycles... how much of a difference have you noticed with and without the 4AD addition in terms of both sides and in the gym?

singern is offline Banned

M1T and 4derm

Im on day 9 of second cycle. first cycle was M1T alone. This time added 4derm spray. have no sides at all. It is possible that this is placebo effect but dont think so.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I've started M1T alone and I have a week left. I'm up about 8 lbs. Even if I can hold onto 4 or 5 pounds I'll be happy. I wasnt' really expecting to gain much since I'm cutting and not eating enough to truly gain a bunch of mass. I've wasted my money on so many andro products that I'll take any true gains I can get off something over the counter.

Thread Information