Dditty708 is offline Junior Member

Stack just ordered

Stack:
    Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t (1fast400.com)
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad (1fast400.com)
    Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract (Vitminworld.com)

PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex (AR-R )
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy. (AR-R)
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED (Vitaminworld.com)

What do you guys think. I tried to do what everyone has told and what i have read how does it look. Any advice would be great. How much protien should I be taking during and after stack. I should take 5mg of M1t inn morning an 12 hours later take another dose? What should i do for the 4-ad the same? berry extract i should take all in one sitting in the morning?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Exactly what I got. Cept Im takin 600mg 4derm and letro to counteract the aromatization. Im also takin creatine during pct.

Protien- Im getting around 2g per body pound per day. In other words, a $hitload. Im 175-180 so do that math.

I split my M1T one morn and one nite.

I do the same w/ 4derm, after a shower of course so your skin is soft and pores are open. I then go to class in the morning smellin like it, its kinda citrusy. Ill haffta tell people its that orange soap w/ pumice in it or some $hit cuz that stuff is almost not legal.

I also split my hawthorn up too. Wouldnt matter too much but wouldnt hurt either way.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Looks like the sample cycle from the m1t faq. That being said, it looks good to me...

Yeah I liked the sample cycle and felt like it would be a good one for me.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dditty708
    Yeah I liked the sample cycle and felt like it would be a good one for me.

It has worked for me and many others...

Thanks for the help and all the posts. Do you have any advice on the PCT? Like time i should take my stuff n whatnot?

nsa
    Spread out everything, 6 hours if taking stuff 3 times daily or 12 hours if taking twice daily. I think this works better regardless of the half-life of the given compound.

What of the products that I have should i spread out? The M1T twice a day 12 hours apart. 4derm how often should i take it twice a day? That is what im planning on doing. The berry extact all at one or what? I think i have all the dosage correct for PCT.

Thread Information