Thread: Thermogenics

OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Thermogenics

is it possible to still make strength gains and muscle gains, if you are using say Hydroxycut or Xenadrine

If you want background I am 19, weigh 245, bf is about 22% I would saythough, and I Need to drop a few for football for quickness, I have dieted so its not that easy for me to lose weight, anyway, is it possible for me to make gains while still losing fat?

Thanks, yeah my dilemma is, I have to be big and strong for football but lean at the same time to be fast, so I dont know when to do which, I mean it is a long off season like 7 mos but it seems so much shorter when you are tryin to get as strong as possible while getting lean, any suggestions?

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    this works for me when i'm bulking but trying to stay lean at the same time

workout heavy with low reps
    eat large but clean
    cardio 30mins 4 times a week <--------- this is the key

however as TG stated above it works much better if you concentrate on one or the other, cutting or bulking.

good luck bro

what exactly does eating CLEAN mean?

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Clean eating is the intake of foods that are low in saturated fats, reduction of simple sugars like regular sodas and the like. I lost 85 lbs in 7 months with a clean diet , ECA and lots of cardio. Reduce the amount of processed foods. Stay with fresh veggies and fruits, chicken breasts, lean cuts of meat, turkey, etc. Avoid fried foods at all costs. Eat most of your carbs early in the day and reduce or eliminate them at night and don't eat three hours before bed. Do cardio on an empty stomach in the AM. Learn to read the labels on foods. Give TObey the iron chef a holler and he will help you out a ton. Also on educational threads is a post on determining your caloric intake which is a great thread to utilize. If you have any questions you can PM me and I'll be happy to help.

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Re: Thermogenics

Originally posted by OT8268
    is it possible to still make strength gains and muscle gains, if you are using say Hydroxycut or Xenadrine

If you want background I am 19, weigh 245, bf is about 22% I would saythough, and I Need to drop a few for football for quickness, I have dieted so its not that easy for me to lose weight, anyway, is it possible for me to make gains while still losing fat?
    Okay well i've just order me some KWIKBURN..
    How do you think this will work...........
    I'm okay with keeping the b/f % at a good rate... So can you
    enlighten me on your opinion on these Fat Burners...
    Has anyone taken them before..? If so.. did you like them..?

What's up?

MM

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Though I have never heard of KWIKBURN, I imagine it contains ephedrine. IMO, most thermogenics are pretty much all the same. I am partial to stacker III. Just start with the recomended dose to see what effects you have i.e. shakes, nervousnes, sweating. You can then up or lower you dose accordingly. Cycle ECA 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. You can boost the effect with a big ole cup of coffee, that'll really get you going. With ephedrine though do monitor your BP from time to time.

Every day for two weeks? what I was considering was only taking it on days I was not working out, so I have some stimulation on those days, and just rely on cardio on my work out days

MinnieMe is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by bravo11p
    Though I have never heard of KWIKBURN, I imagine it contains ephedrine. IMO, most thermogenics are pretty much all the same. I am partial to stacker III. Just start with the recomended dose to see what effects you have i.e. shakes, nervousnes, sweating. You can then up or lower you dose accordingly. Cycle ECA 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. You can boost the effect with a big ole cup of coffee, that'll really get you going. With ephedrine though do monitor your BP from time to time.
    Yeah.. I'm familiar with Stacker III...
    Well thanks so much for your input...
    One thing for sure is that i've never heard of quitting for two weeks and then getting back on it.. The stuff i've used .. says to not exceed using over 90 days....... nothing about and on/off.. thing... Well I've definately learned something new...
    Thanks again.. for possibly preventing a minor heartattack...
    LOL.................

MM

* Oh and thanks to you too.. "OT$%^&"

Thread Information