• 1 on 1 off 1 on 1 off .....

3 18.75%
  • 3 on 1 off 3 on

3 18.75%
  • Other.

10 62.50%
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member

What workout routine do you feel.

What workout routine do you feel gives the best results?

Have you tried other routines?

Are you one of the people who feel 1 on 1 off is the best way or, are you one of the people who feel the more times you work out the muscle in a week is best. 3 on 1 off 3 on.

Ive tried both ways and still havent come up with the answer as to which one works best.

I feel I am wasting an extra day to work each muscle group if I only work out 3 times a week rather than 6. 3 on 1 off gives your muscles 3 days to recover and you workout twice as much.
    However, I tried working out each muscle group just once a week and have found that the muscles continue to grow even after a week of inactivity.

The poll if done correctly will have the above two options and other for those who have a different workout that they feel works better.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i am a big fan of the 5 days on 2 off. but some people say one on one off is the best way for pure size because you get the optimal rest between each workout. it make sense but when i run gear i like to 5 days on 2 of and i recently was going 2 times a day to lift. that was awesome. im going to try to do that again soon.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    i used to do 5-6 days per week and was half the size I am now. this past cycle I did 3 workouts per week and saw great results. With a physical job I find I need more rest time and my workouts have improved greatly, though for next cycle I'll probably go 4 times a week 2 days on, one off, 2 days on 2 off, and stick with 3 for now during pct.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Well, it seems to me that you are referring to volume training, in which case I think even if you rearrange the days or body parts a lil bit, i believe the results will all be similar. Now, if you really wanna have an educated debate, then you start comparing training systems.

BTW- I train 3x per week.

OwnItOnDVD is offline Banned
    I do a 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off routine just started it though. Used to be 5 on 2 off. Decided to break up my off days.

biggen is offline Associate Member
    i do 6 on one off one muscle group a day with usualy seven days rest for each muscle group. i have found my best gains this way. i also work that one muscle group to complete exaustion

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i work out every other day. that is i will work out the same body part twice in a week. whatever works best for you.

JayDawg is offline Junior Member
    I am currently using 5 days on 1 day off - 1 muscle per day. I am using a modified Max OT routine.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    3 on two off
    chest/back
    arms/legs
    shoulders/lower back
    off
    off
    hits each group twice a week with 4 days to recover great for the chemically enhanced

Thread Information