Krunchtime is offline Senior Member

for ne one with a ripped chest

I have gained a lot of size in my arms since I started my cycle but I am having trouble getting the definition in my chest in certain areas of the pecs.. I am always sore the next day but still I dont see the definition that I want. Can someone give me a good chest workout.. thanks a lot

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your current chest workout?

JayPee is offline Junior Member
    What area's do you need work on?

I find i lose a lot of my definition if i stick to my basics and use barbells.. As soon as I switch to dumbells and add various positions while doing crossovers and such, i find my chest cuts right up.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Dumbbells all the way. I'm a fan of the 30 degree incline press. I also do a good amount of cables. Low bodyfat as well.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    get your body fat as low and possible and striations will start to appear magically

immy is offline Associate Member
    how far down on the bench is 30

LM1332 Guest
    up is about maybe 3rd or 4th whole? As for getting your chest ripped the only way to do it get your bf low like some guys said above. And if your chest is not growing switch up the routine

jerseykid23 is offline Junior Member
    Squeeze hard and hold at the end of every rep. Try a wider grip on bench exercises. Be careful though, you won't be able to do as much weight so use a spotter.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Im mainly having trouble with the lower part of my pecs. I have been doing the same exercises for a while so maybe a change would help..

LM1332 Guest
    ya switch up the routine. If its the lower part as you say switch from flat to decline and do flat flys would do wonders

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Use high reps and never do the same workout twice. If your have excess BF on your chest then diet is the only thing that is going to take care of that.

alphamedic is offline Associate Member
    I think if you try some dips it might help you cut up the lower part of the pec..(aside from diet like some others have said)....I believe if you lean a little foward it works your chest, if you do the dips straight up and down it works the tricep more..IMO....

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Use cables or dips for the lower chest. Don't do decline....there's always the risk of hurting your rotator cuff over time.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    get your body fat as low and possible and striations will start to appear magically

This is the answer right here.

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    I am currently doing this crazy bulgarian workout. Serious Growth3-Big beyond belief by tom platz....I recommend everybody getting this, it is insane. The chest workout is something like this....
    Three days a week
    day 1- 9 sets 13-15 reps 120 seconds rest- you only do one exercise per bodypart, so for chest, you will do a bench press. and you want to end fail at rep 15. So for day on, do it as a lighter weight(endurance cycle)

Day 2- 9 sets 10-12 reps 120 seonds rest- do a heavier weight(strength cycle)

Day 3- 9 sets 8-10 reps 120 seconds rest- once again, do a heavier weight.(power cycle)

With the weights, you start off with your heaviest weight for that cycle, then put the weight down every set( cause you obviously cant do 13-15 reps with same weight for 9 sets, so drop the weight each set.

Trust me, purchase this program and you will be in heaven. It is 6 days a week, two time a day.

Big beyond belief, serious growth 3- tom platz

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I don't think my body could handle that while I was on.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Heavy incline dumbbell presses are the best chest exercise bar none. You will see the most results from doing that regularly (upper chest work shows is much more noticeable). Incline flyes, cable crossovers, flat flyes and a good diet of course will get your chest ripped.

Thread Information