Thread: To much cardio?

mudurango99 is offline New Member

To much cardio?

I have been doing 1 hr in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 hr in the evening on the elliptical 7 days a week. I am in the 5th week of a prop/ eq cycle and I am taking clen for 2 weeks on 2 off w/ ephendrine on the off weeks. My question is for the first two weeks I was seeing the fat fall right off now for the last few weeks nothing. My diet seems right I take in 2300 cal, 300 pro, 150 carb, 40 fat. I lift each bodypart twice a week. I knew that I was going to put on some weigh during a cycle but should I have put on three pounds with this much cardio? Am I over doing the cardio or what I have never really cut before and am trying to do so before summer. Help please

mudurango99 is offline New Member
    bump for answers

Quote Originally Posted by mudurango99
    bump for answers
    You are probably burning off a ton of muscle too. I'd cut back on the cardio and just eat clean bro. You lose muscle you slow your metabolism!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    its hard to tell with out knowing your stats bro. . .but i can promise you you are gonna want more fats in your diet. . and that does sound like alot of cardio. .are you keeping your HR between 65-75%?? and how does the diet look??

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    wellman, that initial bodyfat just melts off but like me when i got down to around 9% it seemed to get real tough to keep losin it. Just gotta make sure that diet is in check, that is the main thing!

Thread Information