Beernutz is offline Member

ive tried everything...help?

ive tried everything for my workouts but i cant seem to find a routine that i enjoy. Im currently cutting but that shouldnt be a factor as i like to workout the same while bulking and cutting. What do you guys think of this new split im gonna try

mon

chest
    calves

tues
    biceps
    triceps

wed
    off

thurs
    back
    shoulders

friday
    quads
    hams

sat
    off
    sun
    off

i changed my routine recently by making my first exercise heavy say like bbcurls for bis 3-4 sets of 4-8 reps, then ill do something for isolation like cables or seated hammer curls and ill take only 30seconds rest between sets on the isolation exercise to get that pump. What do you guys think about my routine and way of working out? My diet is really good i feel my only downfall is my training. thanks.

decadbal is offline Banned
    can you work out more than the days you do, or that a set thing?

Beernutz is offline Member
    i could add 1 day to that but how would you group it.... to tell you the truth the best way i ever grew was my first 5 months of training when i did 1 muscle per day and i did alot of diff exercises but im affraid of trying that again because i feel that i only grew at that stage because i was just starting out. How do you guys feel about 1 muscle per day i know this has been talked about to death but ill bring it up again.

decadbal is offline Banned
    if i were you, id hit it like this... shoulders traps, chest, back, arms, legs...

Thread Information