KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Question Need Help Shaping Tri's.... Or better yet, what's some good ways to hit all the heads

Hey I need a little help filling out/shaping my tri's.
    I have a nice horseshoe on the outside, but on the inside it's not as clear. By inside I mean if my arms are beside my body in an inactive state, i.e bi in front and tri in back, and the inside is the part of the horseshoe closest to my body.
    I know the more I cut the more it will come out, but what tri excercises work that part of the tri?

Also, where can I find a list, or can someone make one, of various tricep excercises and what head they work the most. Or just make a list of the three heads and what excercises work them......

thanks for any help!!!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i use heavy close grip beches for mass, skullcrushers for mass, and for definition i will do tricep kickbacks and.or rope pressdown.

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I had problems with that... until overhead tricep extensions! You can use a dumbbell, cable, or my favorite, an ez bar. The basic movement is the arms are straight over your head and your elbows bend so that your hands go behind your head. I am not sure if this is clear? You might be able to look it up or ask someone is the gym. Since starting these, I have always been sore in my tricep especially the area you are talking about (if I understood correctly) which I believe is the long head of the tri.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Mu'min
    I had problems with that... until overhead tricep extensions! You can use a dumbbell, cable, or my favorite, an ez bar. The basic movement is the arms are straight over your head and your elbows bend so that your hands go behind your head. I am not sure if this is clear? You might be able to look it up or ask someone is the gym. Since starting these, I have always been sore in my tricep especially the area you are talking about (if I understood correctly) which I believe is the long head of the tri.
    its clear bro, thats the same as a french press. i used to do this but switched to close grips. but the overhead tricep extensions are also very good.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i have to start doing close grips again, i dont because i do chest/tri on the same day and i dont want to incorporate too much chest and not tri's

Thread Information