ti1t is offline New Member

Brachialis problems

So I've slightly injured my brachialis to the point where it's slowing me down from the pain during my workout.. I normally would just take a week off or so as the doc said... Here is where I get pissed, I just started a cycle about a week and a half ago it's Test Enanthate , Deca , and some Winny tabs. He persribed me some big time anti inflamitory pills because I told him I wanted to get back at is asap... Do you guys just think I should work light untill it feels better or totally take a week off? Need suggestions soon because my afternoon workout starts in 2 hours.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    take the time off

Tadpole is offline Junior Member
    I my eyes you got three choices. 1. Listen to the doc 2. try to work around it (as little bi's as possible) 3. fire it up and work though it.
    I'd go with 1 or 2

ti1t is offline New Member
    Ok so I got some anti inflams and I tried to do a bicep workout because that is what my partners wanted to do so we did some preacher curls and I was fine... just a little pain then we started doing hammers and rolls and twisties and it was hurtin then i figured that I'd do a light run down the dumbell rack once or twice and then it ****ing killed me almost... so I'll take the rest of the week off mabye a whole week and hope it gets better Should I just add an extra week onto my cycle now guys?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i would take the time off to recuperate and heal properly, i wouldnt wantto further aggravate the injury if i were you.

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    If I were in this situation I'd do this. One day I'd do only ham isolation excercises. Then I'd do all quad isolation excercises the next day. Then the next I'd do calves. Then the next day I'd do abs. Then add however many off days in which you can do cardio those days as well. That way you hit your legs really hard that week, and you have little to no risk of hurting yourself as you won't be doing any kind of upper body. That'll take up a whole week, then you can do all the upper body stuff, and hold off on bi's 'til you've done everything/every other split and then hit them
    I'm personally not all that knowledgable in the AS department, but from the little I've gathered I'd think that being on the gear and not having any kind of excercise for an extended period of time can't be that good could it? In any case the gear is being "wasted" is it not?

Ron Swan is offline New Member
    I have experience with this situation and take KBZ's approach.

I have seperated my right shoulder and collar bone. At least twice a year ifor the past 12 years it comes back to remind me. So I take two weeks off from upper body pressing moves and then work it back in gradually.

Thread Information