Michaela24 is offline Female Member

Need Help Getting in Shape

(Crosspost from Female's Forum)

Hey...

I'm new to the forum and am looking for help/advice. I want to get in shape and be a healthier person...but I'm not 100% sure how to reach my goals on my own. Basically, here's a rundown of me and my goals:

I'm 24, weighing roughly 145 lbs at 5'5. Though I am relatively muscular, I have a lot (well, I think it's a lot, but I don't know how much because I'm muscular) of fat that I'd like to lose. I have very strong, muscular legs and arms...I used to be in the military and gained most of my muscle there (but have maintained it well too). Most people are shocked when they hear how much I weigh, most guess 120-130 lbs. I have belly fat that I've had my whole life, fat on my upper thighs (with a little cellulite, but nothing terrible) and a thin layer of fat all around...not thick, but there. I've always hated the way I look, and I want to do something about it. I do not wear tummy-revealing clothes because I hate my stomach...and though I don't expect to ever have a 6-pack, I wish I could be comfortable wearing midriff baring clothes someday. I think that I would be happy with myself at 125 lbs, but other think I'd be anorexic if I lost that much weight. I have not weighed less than 130 since high school. I was on Depo Provera (4 years) and Prozac (1 year...divorce will do it to ya) and gained most of my extra fat-weight from those two drugs (I think).

I started taking Clen a few weeks ago. I did the standard 2 weeks, and am on my off weeks now. I noticed an incredible difference in those two weeks. I went from 150 to 145, or thereabouts. This was without the amount of cardio I plan on doing regularly, and with limited dieting (no fast food, but not too strict either). I have starting riding a bike (mountain bike, not stationery) and plan on doing some other cardio in the form of Tae Bo (I enjoy it). I'll also lift some, but not tons. I'm not trying to put on mass. I don't know how much, how often (cardio & weight training) is best for optimal results, and I also need help with a good diet.

If anyone would be willing to help me out, I'd be forever grateful. I don't have unrealistic goals, nor am I impatient. I just want to lose the amount of weight I need to be happy with myself and be able to maintain it and stay healthy...whether it's 10 lbs or 25 lbs. I can take measurements and pics of myself if need be...

Thanks in advance for anyone who wants to help me out.

Michaela

[email protected]

ONaMission is offline Junior Member
    5 days ago i had the same questions you do and have been lurking around in this forum for 8 hours a day for the last 5 days and have answered all my questions with the search button....go to search and put in cutting diet, and also go the the nutrition section and just skim through all of the threads. There are loads of documentation and information here, you just have to devote some time to research...Good luck.

Thread Information