Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member

Bies.. load of Bulls***

I wana state a fact that has been blind folding body builders for years.

Its the bies, ppl sayinmg that barbell curls for bulking mass on, dumbell curls for Peek, or preachers for good seperation. bahaha

Its all bull****, the bies only have 3 heads, and your shapeing your muscle heads is crap because it up to your genetics; hence i cant make muscle structure look like yours.

a curl is a curl, reagrdless whats in ur hands.!

thanx

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The strain on the muscle from the weights gives the muscle a shock. From time to time, after experiencing these shocks, muscles tend to either grow, shrink, change shape. This depends on what you want to do, eg: bulk train, cut train etc etc. It takes a bit longer for some people to get results than others, but either way if everything is done the right way, the results will come sooner or later, its the way a human body operates. Genetics are also important too and do help. But like I said, if everything is done proper, the resluts will come, thats just a way a human body operates

bubbathegut is offline Member
    the biceps only have 2 heads and triceps 3, hence the name bi/tri, its all about how u use the weight to get mass and peaks...so therefore you do not know what u are talking about.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    And some people train twice as hard than others, and still dont get as good results. This is where the genetics come in. But at the end of the day, the results may not be as good as others, but the results are still there. EG: You pick up a dumbell and start lifting, it will make your muscles tighter, and at that time they will pump up bigger. You dont eat carbs and cardio, you will lose weight. Some people take longer than others to get results. But they still do get results. Once again, its a way a human body operates.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree bro...i know exactly how 2 hit every little part of each bi head..what works the top of hte inner bi head...what works the bottom of hte outter bi head, what works both...ect...you can hit specific parts with varying exercises, and motion ranges.

LM1332 Guest
    haha 3 you're funny

Thread Information