Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

do you guys suggest cardio on legs day...

good idea to do cardio on legs day or day after legs day? should i let my legs recuperate? tnx

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I would fall over if I was to do that, I would leave cardio for another day,OR do cardio to warm up for your leg day, but dont do too much and wear yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Personally I would fall over if I was to do that, I would leave cardio for another day,OR do cardio to warm up for your leg day, but dont do too much and wear yourself out.
    iam talking about am cardio by the way. i think the logical choice would be not to do cardio on legs day so i can conserve for leg workout, also not to workout following day so my legs can fully recover and recuperate. what do you think bro?

decadbal is offline Banned
    i cant do it, i can barly drive home after leg day..

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    For what it's worth, I do cardio the morning of leg day, but not the morning after. Most people at my gym disagree with this, they feel that the blood flow from the cardio helps recuperation. I, however, don't give a $hit what they say, as they are all my b1tches.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    I do cardio on leg days, but then again i'm a cyclist so it needs to be part of my routine. I don't do as much cardio as other days though, and it's mild and done right after lifting on leg days.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    iam talking about am cardio by the way. i think the logical choice would be not to do cardio on legs day so i can conserve for leg workout, also not to workout following day so my legs can fully recover and recuperate. what do you think bro?
    Thats a tough one, I think cardio might be OK in the am on a leg day b/c by the time you are going to hit legs they should be recovered from cardio. I think it would be a better idea to do it in the am on a leg day as opposed to the day after a leg day b/c the day after your are going to be wanting your legs to recover, and doing cardio wont allow that to happen.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I kill my legs on leg day.. not only lifting but once im done lifting I can barely stager my butt to the cardio machines but I do.. and I hop on a stairmaster if I can muster the courage.. I think im justa glutton for punishment though.. If im not crying or waking up screaming from cramps in the middle og the night I dont feel like I work my a$$ off.. but to each his own!

Princess

thanks guys!

Thread Information