loodaddy78 is offline New Member

Question Change workout for cutting/trimming

yo guys, just wondering if i need to change my workouts from heavy weight. low reps to low weights, high reps when i trying to cut or trim down. i'm on a winny/tren cycle right now and am using the unofficial cutting diet. any help would be appreciated...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You don't need to do high rep or anything but if your doing like 4-6 reps i would bump it up to 8-10 reps. The diet and cardio will play the biggest role in your cutting.

TNA
    TNA is offline New Member
    When I really want to cut hard I do circuit training just one body part right after another with no or minimal rest when I get too tired with olympic lifts thrown in the mix (Olympic lifts work many muscle groups at once and you must be explosive so lots of blood flow, very tiring ) and it gets my heart like its gonna explode through my chest. Also, do interval training in the cardio, similar effect and principles

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    IMO the biggest thing to see gains if diet and switching up your workouts often. Whther your cutting or bulking its always good to put on muscle mass.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry about changing your workout. I barely worked my abs that often and i almost have a 6 pack now cuz of my diet the past few weeks. ITS ALL ABOUT DIET!!

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Olympic lifts will speed up your metabolism and improve your athletic ability, they are very useful for a change of pace during a cutting phase. Not to say that you shouldn't be doing them anyway, but putting more priority on them while cutting down will make you a more explosive and quicker athlete, which in my book is a great thing.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    yeah listen to iceman and NSA....its not so much the workout, but the diet that gets you cut up....Look at ronnie coleman, he hits the weights mad heavy even before a show, doesnt lighten up and increase the weights, and if he does, he slightly lightens up because he isnt eating as much as he does in the off season...

Anyways, just change your routine every couple months, watch your DIET!!!!! and do some cardio and you'll be good to go...just make sure you keep your protein intake up to save that muscle when dieting and doing cardio

Im about 215, and my daily protein intake is about 322g a day...thats 1.5g per pound of bodyweight....that would help keep the mass while i diet...when you want to bulk, bump it up to about 2g per pound of bodyweight
    Last edited by NeedPaintoGain; 06-09-2004 at 06:33 PM.

Thread Information