Thread: Lovehandles!!

DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

Angry Lovehandles!!

I know they are tough to get rid of, but are there any tips and secrets maybe some good exercises that help to lose those damn things. I am trying to get my back HUGE so it makes them look non existent, lol, but i dont think that will be anything more than a optical illusion. Thanks in advance , Matt.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

here u go

Cardio and diet...and a strick diet at that...this is a problem area as you may know for many people and that is the only answer...

well....Clen will always give you that extra help

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    Do side crunches on a big medicine ball instead of doing them on the ground do it on the ball and it will help build them up, at least for me it did.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Diet .....You cannot spot reduce

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Re: here u go

Originally posted by Shredz
    Cardio and diet...and a strick diet at that...this is a problem area as you may know for many people and that is the only answer...

well....Clen will always give you that extra help
    Could not have said it any better myself. That really is the only way to reduce fat deposits.

Tobey

euphoric20 is offline New Member
    doing side crunches could build muscle there, but it would just make it look worse. You would have that fat over more muscle, making your love handles look bigger. You need to diet.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

illusion

Other than diet and cardio you can work the crap out of your quads and shoulders. It's called the "X" factor. The broader your shoulders and bigger your quads the smaller your waist appears. Then again, if all else fails, liposuction

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    i did the side crunches and cardio, i didnt really need to diet and mine went away.......

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember to do side crunches with out weight. Those obliques grow really fast and makes your fat depot there look even bigger. Diet, diet, diet very strictly and lot's of cardio. An hour a day various cardio 5-6 days a week.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Diet, cardio and some ECA

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    all the above are right! now formulate a plan of attack, start with proper diet and nutrition and dont forget your am cardio on empty gut 70% of max hr and your good to go. good luck

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I am picturing the poor bastard at my gym who diligently does his oblique exercise. He gets his heavy ass dumbbell in one hand and teeter-totters side to side in the hope that this will make his stubborn lovehandles go away. Slowly but surely they are growing and he just keeps increasing the weight and doing his "I'm a little teapot" dance. I thought about saying something but the reactions that I get from people when I tell them that they cannot spot reduce is too much. They look like I just took a dump in their Cheerios. Ignorance can be bliss when you do things halfassed, I guess.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Remember to do side crunches with out weight. Those obliques grow really fast and makes your fat depot there look even bigger. Diet, diet, diet very strictly and lot's of cardio. An hour a day various cardio 5-6 days a week.
    Wait .... let me get out my time machine so we can send your post to him

Fredrico_Suave is offline New Member
    I have had a big lovehandle problem while trying to make gains as well, but my question is how much fat can you lose while also still trying to put some size on?

Thread Information