Thread: Smokin' Buts?

Stocky420 is offline New Member

Question Smokin' Buts?

Whats up everyone, Alright ive done one cycle so far wich worked very well. I did Deca /Test/Dbol stack wich did wonders for me. Its been about a year now and im going on to other cycle about the same mabey a little different. Ive been smoking cigerettes on and off for about 4-5 years (marlboro reds too my lungs are cryin') Now from trial and error from my old cycle im trying to make this one as beneficial as possible.

Bottom line.. Is smoking cigerettes going to interfeir with my gains?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely.

Yea i hear you man, i see it myself in day to day activities as far as how long it takes for me to get winded. To tell you the truth i was eatin breakfast at the table this morning and and read the side of the pack, and i guess i kinda realized ive been killin myself for the last 6 years. everyones gota realize it at some time. So thanks for the info boys i will quit, if it kills me.

Keep it real,

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Alright so far this dude has been smoking cigs for 4 years and smoking pot for 6 years. On top of that he is trying to cycle and do good for his health. I love seeing posts like this LOVE IT!
    hey buddy, go **** yourself. and i mean that in a nice way.
    Im not sayin that the disicions i made in my life have been smart or in any way shape or form healthy but dont criticize me, no ones perfect. deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Where are you from bro?
    New York, i didnt mean to flame ya man but do you see where im commin from? im takin your advise n im doin whats right. i apreciate the info

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    nicotine has it's advantages, it does speed up your metabolism. I too smoke, but I am not a habitual smoker I smoke recreationally (when I go out drinking etc) and I smoke Parliament lights when I do..

biohazard570 is offline New Member
    I can't speak for anyone else but i used to smoke about a year ago. I smoked for 12 years. A pack a day was nothing for me. I have really bad asthma also. Go figure, i was playing with fire. I would goto the gym all the time but no results...minimal if any. I finally quit last year. I did a cycle before i quit and it did work a bit. but then i quit smoking and did another cycle...**** bro big difference. My arms wouldn't get all laxed when benching or curling like they used to and i had tons more wind. My size and weight went through the roof compared to when i would smoke. so i recommend quitting. I used some coounter store aid called COMMIT. it worked excellent. I still get the urge to smoke but i usually just drop and do some push-ups or sit-ups to battle that problem. good luck!!!!

Thread Information