xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member

One side of chest is bigger??

My left side of chest is bigger than my right and it is noticable not to mention I am right handed! what can I do for this some say they equal out in time but I lift chest pretty hardcore and they still haven't and it's been close to a year?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    My left side of chest is bigger than my right and it is noticable not to mention I am right handed! what can I do for this some say they equal out in time but I lift chest pretty hardcore and they still haven't and it's been close to a year?
    that is normal bro, your dominant side will naturally be slightly bigger. try using dumbels bro and the weaker side will eventually catch up. good luck

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    No, he's righthanded and the LEFT side is bigger.

Man, I have the same problem with my arms. My left is 1/4 to 1/2 an inch bigger than my right and I am righthanded. Trust me. We notice it more than other people do. For most women, one breast is slightly bigger than the other. Do we notice or really care? Nope but they sure know which one it is and can be self conscious about it at times.

I try to incorporate exercises with dumbbells and cables to where I know each side is carrying its equal share of the load. Best advice is to not worry too much about it and just keep training balls to the wall.

It's not uncommon. I've worked out with a few guys that have more power from one side or the other. Like spoon said dumbells should do the trick. Rack work and floor presses work too. I'm a big advocate of board presses. Might not be a bad idea to do some close grips.

Thread Information