Thread: Need Advice

BruceLeeWannabe is offline Junior Member

Need Advice

I'm 21 Yrs old, 156lbs 5'9" 11%bf. I dropped from 175lb 6% bf due to lack of time. I have a summer break so I'm trying to get back into the gym. Unfortunately, I wasn't smart enough to lift very light on the first day back and ever since then, there is this strange click on my shoulder, and I can't seem to lift any kind of free weights on my chest or shoulders. It feels like I'll hurt myself really bad if i did. So i started to jump on the cable exercises. It's not as bad as everyone thinks, i just do it until i cant move anymore and it feels great and i get the nice sore for a week. But of course im seeing no results...probably due to having no meat on my chest lol. Is there anything else i can do besides cables? or should i just rest until i get better.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I would go see a docter first. Always be safe. Shoulders and Knees are the worst parts of the body to mess with IMO. There are so many different things that can be wrong with your shoulder, have it checked out.

BruceLeeWannabe is offline Junior Member
    thanx. i was naive not to see a doctor the first day of the injury. ill keep you guyz posted

Thread Information