Shredz is offline Respected Member

Does anyone else experience this???

As many of you know I am currently dieting down for a show. I am currently down to 80gms of carbs/ED and am training 5 times a week. Those 5 days I am also doing 40mins of cardio on the treadmill at 4.5% incline @ 3.8mph. I either do my cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or post workout.

What I have been experiencing lately is dizziness and a feeling of being sick. I feel great while I am on the treadmill I am sure it is thanks to the ephedrine stack but approx. 30mins after I finish I start to feel sick. This lasts for approx. 2 hours then I am fine.

It almost feels as if I have low blood sugar but I have tested it and that is not the case.

Does anyone else experience this and what have you done to elevate it???

Thanks in advance
    Shredz

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Working out 5 days a week and doing cardio for 40mins on those 5 days as well and only taking in 80g of carbs per day, I thiknk thats that problem. I know that eating that little carbs is necessary when cutting and in your case for a show, but if I was to do that I would honestly pass out after a workout. Im not exactly sure what the problem is but I sounds like your putting out more than your putting in, therefor burning yourself out, and an ephedrine stack on top of it probably doesnt help the situation.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    I felt like that once and after taking a glucose test it was my blood glucose that was low... ECA will do that to me if I take it in higher doses, always feel sick/lightheaded but then I found out it was becasue my sugar levels were like 50!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    UP YOUR EFA INTAKE!

~SC~

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    UP YOUR EFA INTAKE!

~SC~

Thanks Swole, this I have never thought about. I will try this again.

Thread Information