bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Clean Up After Yourself!!!!

Dammit, I'm pissed!!!

Today is my leg day and - if I do say so myself - I put myself through one hell of a workout. It takes a lot for me to get psyched up about it because I work my legs HARD!!!!!!

So, I don't need to clean up after everyone else at the squat rack. First of all there was a bar on the safety rails, which tells me some asshole was doing curls. Then there were 2 other bars in the rack, both loaded with plates. One of them had 5 dimes on each side. What the hell is with that? Don't people realize that plates come in 25, 35, and 45 pound weights? And it's not like they could miss them because there were plates scattered all over the place too. It seriously took me 20 minutes to clean the area up so that I could use it.

I know I don't have to tell all of the nice, considerate people on this forum what gym ettiquette is, but maybe you can tell your buddy to clean up after himself after he (or she) finishes his sets.

Sorry for the rant. I guess I'm just grumpy from all of the lactic acid in my thighs right now.

I'm going to stumble to fridge now for some chicken.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    whoa....too much test?

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I could not agree with you more. One of my biggest pet peeves is people that don't put there shit away in the gym-it's just common courtesy. Or else they don't bring a towel with them, and you have to deal with their nasty sweat all over the place-drives me nuts.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I totaly agree but would you like to tell a 300lb monster to clean his shit up...I would think twice...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bexsome
    I totaly agree but would you like to tell a 300lb monster to clean his shit up...I would think twice...
    LOL not unless you can run fast

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by bexsome

I AM a 300lb monster.

KINGLYON8801 is offline New Member
    WELL MY GYM IS UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION SO SHIT IS SCATTERED, HAD TO START GOING TO ANOTHER ONE FARTHER AWAY FROM HOME TO GET A GOOD WORK OUT. BUT I HATE THAT SHIT WHEN PPL JUST LEAVE THEIR DB ALL OF THE PLACE, AND LEAVE WEIGHT ON THE RACKS. I MEAN WHEN I DO LEG PRESS I HAVE LIKE 10-12 PLATES ON EACH SIDE. I HATE CLEANING THEM ALL OFF BUT I DO THEM ANYWAYS.

Thread Information