Boarder7987 is offline New Member

A Little Bit Of Help For The New Guy?

Hey yo, my name is Josh and I am rather new here. I don' really hit up the gym, because I need to save up money for a car. So, I was looking around the site for some simple tips and havent really found any, for most of the advice includes some weight usage or some answers have terms i do not understand (or excercises I dont know, for I dont work out). So I was hoping all yall out there can help me out with this.

What I would like to know are some key things that I can do without weights or any sort of equipment to keep in shape.

Some specifics, i guess. I want to trim down my tummy, and bulk up my chest and arms. As well, some diet tips would be rather appreciated. Thanks alot.

Josh

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    i got an idea. .phuck the car. . get a gym membership and ride your bike to gym to get ride fo the gut!!!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    in all seriousness bro. . you aint gonna do ne bulking with some weights. . .and to trim your gut. . .brisk walk or slow jog for 45 mins in the morn on empty stomach or jump rope. . .i dont know what to tell ya other then get gym membership and get freggin serious

Boarder7987 is offline New Member
    HAHA, well yeah but I need the car to keep the job to get the money for the membership heh

Thread Information