glovework1205 is offline New Member

Exclamation this is my situation. . . . help me plz!!

i turn 17 in september, 5'10" and 150lbs. i am a high school baseball player and a prospect. the only thing putting me behind other prospects is my size.iam put together ok just thin. i will be a senoir this year and would like to reach 170 by february if possible. i thought about getting on juice but reading some of the things on here reconsidered. i need to know what to take, supplement wise, what kind of diet and a workout plan that will get results- how many times a week, what exercise, how many reps, etc. If i get up to 170 it will definitly eliminate this flaw that i have now. i would love some help with this. thanks.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Most guys on here will tell you to stay natural at your age because you still have much growing to do. As far as diet, lots of protein. I'd check out the bulking sticky for details. As far as workouts, I personally would do a 4 day split. What is your experience with lifting, stats? This info will help to figure out what routine is good for you.

i have been lifting for about two years, but naturally grew so it was hard to tell my exact gains but i did have positive gains

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    def. too young and too small for AAS, you'll just be wasting money. Check out the diet section, there's good info on how to bulk, and for workouts I would keep it simple with basic compound movements.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    youll learn a lot in the diet section, there are some really knowledgeable guys that hang around in there. Read the stickies at the top of the page. You'll be training for baseball, so train hard. Your main thing will be constructing a diet that can help you pack on weight

Quake is offline Member
    When you said b'ball in another thread I thought you meant basketball, so ignore what's said there, in fact I'll delete it when I find it again. But, yeh, diet will get you there, but don't try and jump into a disciplined diet straight away. A diet is like training, you got to work at it. Gulping down an extra 100 grams of protein a day all of a sudden is going to hit your liver hard so increase the amount gradually and drink plenty of water as you do it.

thanx alot

Thread Information