MindBomb is offline Member

Greatest workout ever!!

Okay here it goes...I been sick for a week and was not able to workout at all last week...For 4 days I basically veged out in front of the T.V. (Not being able to workout was killing me)...

Yesterday for the first time in a week I was able to hit the gym...Ran 5 miles in the morning for cardio...In the evening I hit the weights for about 2 hours and was feeling strong (originally only wanted to do about 45 min)...

Well this morning when I got up I was sore as hell...WTF???I train hard all the time...4 to 6 time a week I lift and cardio religiously just about everyday...Don't get me wrong guys, I love this feeling...It makes me feel like I am walking saround with huge pump...

My question is does anyone know of this infact does help in growth???I mean off periods...I could not find anything to this fact...

I am not on any gear right now...But if I am going to start, I'll take a week off before jucing...Just think I hit shoulders in a few hours today...Imagine the pump I'll have in the morning HEHE.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes its called recovery, thats y most people that what to bulk
    do a 3 day workout one on one off.

muscle formula
    thrash + rest = mass

G-S Guest
    Actually, taking a break every now and then can/will do you some good. Give's your whole body a chance to rest, and recover.

MindBomb is offline Member
    DEvils...You usually don't get sore from 1 day off...I havent felt this way in years...But am going to practice this little more often...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    if your not feeling sore after 1 day then your not going heavy enough and using good form

Thread Information